Registered Dental Hygienist - Urgently Hiring
Company: Aria Care Partners
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Compassionate Care Tailored to the Unique Needs of SeniorsAria
Care Partners provides onsite oral, vision and hearing services to
residents in long term care facilities across the country. Our
mission is to enrich the quality of life for every resident with
passion and compassion. What we do matters. We care, fully. We work
as a team. We stand for excellence-always.
THE POSITION:We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated
Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team in Orlando, FL driving
up to a 3 hour radius. You must demonstrate responsibility and
compassion for our patients and act as an ambassador to the elderly
to assist with their dental needs.
The RDH is responsible for providing treatment to residents in the
long term care facilities we partner with. You will work with the
DDS, internal clinical team and facility staff to ensure the needs
are being met and providing everyone a reason to smile!ESSENTIAL
- Review patients lists prior to visit and ensure
supplies/equipment are prepared for each clinical visit.
- Arrive on time and check in with dental contact and review list
of patients to be seen at the facility.
- Transport, set-up and take down equipment and supplies in room
designated as work space by facility.
- Work with contacts at nursing home to coordinate transfer of
patients and chart to and from the treatment room.
- Explain procedures as they are completed to patient. Follow up
with staff at facility to review recommendations for patient.
- Enter chart notes for treatment at the time of treatment.
- Ensure OHSA safety and cleanliness regulations are followed
during patient treatment.
- Ensure disposables are handled correctly before leaving
- Check out with dental contact at facility. Review chart
notes/referrals and leave printed copies with facilities for
- Work with clinical coordinator on schedule and follow up of
patient care and treatment.
- Maintain dental equipment through regular cleaning and
- Inventory supplies and order as needed.
- Follow regulated OHSA guidelines in handling and sterilization
- Utilize personal vehicle for equipment/supply transport and
traveling to scheduled facility visits (will be reimbursed business
- Regular communication via mobile device throughout workday for
facility and operational needs.
- Capability to expense out purchases as needed for unforeseen
supply needs and other business related expenses.REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Registered Dental Hygienist License in good
- 3 days a week
- 2-3 years' experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License with no moving violations in the last 5
- Willingness to travel within a 3-hour radius.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to push/pull + or - 200 lbs. (ex. wheelchair).
- Vaccination is required; however the Company will consider
accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.OTHER
- Customer Service Skills - must be able to work with staff at
nursing home to ensure that their dental needs are being met.
- Computer Skills - must be able to log chart notes at time of
- Organization - must keep supplies and dentures organized. Must
also keep daily schedule organized and updated with most recent
- Multi-Tasker - ability to prioritize and address multiple
- Communication - must be able to communicate effectively with
clinical coordinator, patient, responsible parties and facility
staff as necessary.
- Team Mindset - ability to work within a team for the good of
- Positive Problem Solver - ability to think on your feet and
find solutions to a variety of unique issues.
- Openness to continuous improvement of process and customer
Keywords: Aria Care Partners, Orlando , Registered Dental Hygienist - Urgently Hiring, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!