SENIOR MEDICAL EDITOR/MEDICAL EDITOR - Payer Marketing Agency (FULLY REMOTE)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Precision for Value is the top payer marketing agency the
country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences
companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make
medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the
economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical
treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policy-makers. With
us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and
support our clients in their mission of improving care for
- The Medical Editor role is fully remote (or work from our
luxury offices in Chicago, Indianapolis, Boston, NYC, Gladstone NJ
- "Error-free" is your mantra; you've always enjoyed copy editing
and proofreading, from menus to the news page to medical marketing
- You follow the rules - leaning on your knowledge of AMA style,
FDA guidelines, client preferences, and good writing.
- With an insatiable interest in health and medicine, you enjoy
continually learning and understanding brands and therapeutic
- You are a keen and inquisitive fact checker who loves getting
into the nitty gritty to make sure every bit is accurate.
- You love collaborating with a team of like-minded
professionals, driven to meet deadlines, and committed to quality
contributions crucial to the successful execution of print and
digital projects for our clients.
- You are passionate about your work and adhere to the 3 c's:
clear, concise, correct.
- You are flexible, able to handle multiple projects at once, and
do your best work in an energizing environment.
Medical Editors partner in the content review process, reviewing
and editing content for correct spelling, grammar, and sentence
structure, fulfillment of creative brief, adherence to AMA and
client style, and appropriate and accurate referencing. You'll be
involved at all stages of content development, initiating and
maintaining editorial integrity from outline to printer's proof.
Editors fact check materials and align with the writers on
annotating and referencing. You will represent Editorial at
internal start-up and status meetings, and work with the extended
team to facilitate project completion. You will ensure all pieces
are aligned with each client's MLR submission process and support
the MLR process.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, or similar field
- 3+ year of editorial experience in the pharmaceutical/medical
communication or ad agency field
- Thorough knowledge of AMA (10th edition) style
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products as well as
familiarity with editing in Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Industry experience to include in advertising, pharmaceutical
marketing, medical communications, and/or medical education
- Familiarity with Veeva, Zinc, or MLR reviews and submissions
- Knowledge of FDA requirements with respect to pharmaceutical
Any data provided as a part of this application will be stored in
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. - 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Keywords: PRECISIONvalue, Orlando , SENIOR MEDICAL EDITOR/MEDICAL EDITOR - Payer Marketing Agency (FULLY REMOTE), Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!