Home Care Pediatric Registered Nurse - Orlando, Florida, US - Pediatrics
Company: Mederi Private Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview Mederi Private Care is hiring for (PRN)
Registered Nurses with Pediatric experience to serve in the Orlando
Area.--We Have a Employee Loyalty Bonus Program!!--We offer WEEKLY
PAY and FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES--The Registered Nurse RN in Private Duty
renders professional RN care to patients in their home by
assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing
care needs of assigned patients.------Mederi Private Care, a part
of--LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose:--It's all about helping people.-- Essential
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care
conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned. Education & ExperienceLicense,
Registration, and / or Certification Requirement:--Yes--Experience
Desired:--A minimum of one year experience as an RN
- Must have current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.Skill
Requirements:--Understands the concepts of home health care and the
role of the RN as a member of a full discipline health care
team.Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: Mederi Private Care, Orlando , Home Care Pediatric Registered Nurse - Orlando, Florida, US - Pediatrics, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!