Nurse Tech II PRN M/S Observation Unit
Company: AdventHealth Waterman
Posted on: November 23, 2021
DescriptionStudent Nurse Technician II AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address:--1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778 Top
Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- Join a Faith-Based, Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
- Gain Experience in the Hospital and Network with Nursing
- Determine Area of Interest for GN program and Future RN
- Flexible Scheduling Around School Schedule
- Career Growth and Development -- Work Hours/Shift: Per Diem You
Will Be Responsible For:
- Communicates patient information.
- Provides/assists in activities of daily living.
- Maintains patient hygiene
- Works effectively as a team member
- Adapts to change in workload Qualifications What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Must Have Current AHA BLS
- Must be Currently Enrolled in Second Year of an Accredited
Nursing Program or Has Recently Completed an Accredited Nursing
Program and Has Not Passed the Nursing State Boards
- Direct Patient Care Experience Preferred This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Waterman, Orlando , Nurse Tech II PRN M/S Observation Unit, Healthcare , Tavares, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!