Non Clinical Supervisor at Oviedo Outpatient Imaging FT Nights
Company: AdventHealth Centra Care
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionClinical Supervisor - AdventHealth Centra Care
Location Address:--8000 Red Bug Lake Rd, Oviedo, FL 32765 Top
Reasons to work at AdventHealth--Centra Care:
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to
help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the
Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across
the nation. Work Hours/Shift:--Full Time; Tuesday - Saturday
11:30am - 8pm You Will Be Responsible For:
- Meets budgetary goals, providing action plans for recovery when
- Ensures staff are performing quality exams and following
established protocols of the department for the appropriate
modality based on licensure and under guidance of licensed
personnel as required. Communicates clinical information to staff
as requested by the Radiologists.
- Supports and assists with data collection for Performance
Improvements. Understands department performance trends and
established standards. Contributes and encourages others to
contribute toward process improvement by serving on PI teams as
assigned. Utilizes patient service recovery resources when
- Meets with Site Manager to keep them apprised of modality
business. Promotes positive dialogue with respect to meeting or
exceeding objectives. Attends meetings as requested.
- Ensures equipment is properly maintained by staff and contacts
appropriate personnel when repairs needed. Ensures the safety of
patients and employees. Adheres to all infection control standards.
Appropriately utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE).
Initiates action plans to correct non-compliance. Works closely
with Medical Physics Radiation Safety Office to implement
- Supports a continuous learning environment involving training
and development relative to new technology, protocols, best
practices and competency in modalities. Ensures that the modality
educator educates staff of changes.
- Sets priorities and completes work within expected time frame.
Manages daily operations. Mediates personnel issues as needed.
Works closely with leaders on continuous improvement, updates to
exam protocols and ensures that scanners receive updates.
Participates in developing marketing initiatives for department
growth. Performs timely staff Performance Reviews annually.
- Utilizes computer system to maintain employee time and
attendance records, view employee image quality, review critical
error status, research patient exams and ensure accurate charges
and modifiers are included to capture appropriate revenue
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Associate---s degree in business or healthcare-related
- Two years of experience as a lead, coordinator and/or
supervisory experience in a clinical or medical setting Job
Summary: Under general direction, the Non-Clinical Supervisor is
responsible for managing the operations for Imaging modalities at
the assigned location to assure smooth and efficient flow. The
modalities include one or more of the following: Diagnostic XR, CT,
MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography, Imaging RN, DXA and Registration.
Utilizes the IHS performance improvement process in reaching the
goals of Imaging Services. Participates in and assists with meeting
and maintaining all regulatory requirements. Establishes and
maintains ethical working relationships and good rapport with all
referring physicians, AHI, and commercial agencies. Meets with
customers, partners and team members to assure service levels are
maintained (Rounding). Actively participates in outstanding
customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining
relationships that are equally respectful to all. This facility is
an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Centra Care, Orlando , Non Clinical Supervisor at Oviedo Outpatient Imaging FT Nights, Healthcare , Oviedo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!