Hematology/Oncology Orlando Florida
Company: Physician Services
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Hematology/Oncology opening in Orlando, Florida. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Orlando, Florida
(beautiful suburb): A hematologist/ oncologist is needed to join a
25-plus yearsestablished single specialty group with 9
hematologists/ oncologists and 2 radiation oncologists, nurse
practitioners, physician assistants and various support staff. 80%
Medical Oncology and 20% Hematology. Call for weekdays and weekends
will be at least 1:6. Work at one office and two community
hospitals that are close by. Established 25-plus years ago, this
well-established group has a very strong referral base. $ Very
competitive financial compensation package with production
incentive bonus and complete fringe benefits package. The new
Hematologist/Oncologist will be employed by this practice. The
earning potential is very good, which will depend upon how hard
this physician works!LOCATION: Orlando, Florida (beautiful
- The office that the new hematologist/oncologist will be working
at one office and two community hospitals are located in a
beautiful suburb of Orlando, Florida.
- Located in a beautiful suburb and very close to Orlando,
Florida, a Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking to recruit an
- Their group has 9 hematologist/oncologists, 2 radiation
oncologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and various
- The new hematologist/oncologist can expect to do a mixture of
about 80% Medical Oncology and 20% Hematology.
- Although Bilingual (Spanish) would be a plus, it is not a
- Call for weekdays and weekends will be at least 1:6.
- The new hematologist/oncologist would work out of one
- This office has three infusion chairs.
- They own their building. They have two PET Scans, a laboratory,
and other Radonics medical equipment.
- She or he will admit to one to two community hospitals located
within 10 to 15 minutes from their office setting.
- This excellent opportunity is due to the growth and expansion
of their practice and large patient population that they serve.
- Established more than twenty-five years ago, this
well-established group has a very strong referral base.
- Their physician retention rate is excellent.
- Their practice is very well managed and has been successfully
- Availability: Both Hematologists/Oncologists who are completing
their fellowships in June of 2021 and Hematologists/Oncologists who
have prior work expedience and are already in practice will all be
strongly considered.FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This busy and successful practice is very financially sound and
stable. They are offering:
- Very competitive starting salary range, which is commensurate
- Production incentive bonus.
- Comprehensive fringe benefits package, which includes but is
not limited to:
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- The new Hematologist/Oncologist will be employed by this
- The earning potential is very good, which will depend upon how
hard this physician works.INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF
- The office and two hospitals that the new
Hematologist/Oncologist will be working at are located in a
beautiful suburb that is very close to Orlando, Florida.
- Located in central Florida, Orlando has 271,000-plus residents
and a metropolitan area of 2,387,000-plus population.
- It is the third-largest metropolitan area in Florida and
Florida's largest inland city.
- This metropolitan city in Florida is one of the world's
- Orlando, Florida is only 45 miles from either coast. It is
situated about 75 miles northeast of Tampa.
- Orlando contains many small lakes and is both a popular winter
resort and a year-round residential city.
- It is a center for digital media and bio medicine.
- A transportation and distribution center, the economy is based
on the area's citrus fruit groves, aerospace and electronics
industries, and tourism.
- It also has one of the busiest airports in the United
- One of Orlando's biggest attractions is its proximity to Walt
Disney World, including Epcot Center, and Sea World of Florida.
These major entertainment centers are year-round tourist
attractions. Disney World is 22 miles southwest of Orlando. Sea
World of Florida is a 15-minute ride from downtown Orlando.
- The city offers boating on its numerous lakes and provides
facilities for golf, tennis, shuffleboard, and other sports.
- Other points of interest in Orlando are the Civic Theater, the
John Young Museum and Planetarium, the Orange County Historical
Museum, and the Loch Haven Art Center.
- The University of Central Florida is also situated here.
- Orlando will offer you a high quality of life. Its perfect
climate, a low cost of living, and a wide variety of both outdoor
and indoor recreational and cultural activities and events all
create the ideal environment to live and practice
Keywords: Physician Services, Orlando , Hematology/Oncology Orlando Florida, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!