BC/BE Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist
Company: Health eCareers
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Seeking Head and Neck Surgical Oncologist! Join Thriving
Practice in Sunny Orlando!
The Orlando Health Cancer Center is seeking a fellowship trained
BC/BE Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist to join our thriving and
growing Otolaryngology practice. Our head and neck program
collaborates with a multidisciplinary and integrated care team
including surgery, radiology, medical and radiation oncology,
dental, pathology, rehabilitation, genetic counseling, speech
pathology, nutrition, integrative medicine, dedicated nurse
navigators and patient and family counseling. Our head and neck
surgical oncology program offers state-of-the-art diagnostics and
treatments to care for and heal our diverse population of patients.
We see a variety of pathologies in our clinic including skull base,
sinonasal, laryngeal, oropharyngeal, skin, salivary gland, thyroid
and parathyroid cases. Our practice care team is comprised of two
full time head and neck surgical oncologists, four advanced
practice professionals, nurses and medical assistants. As you will
be joining an established practice, you will have an opportunity to
become busy right away as our referral network spans across the
state of Florida! The successful candidate will also have a great
interest in clinical research. This is an excellent opportunity for
leadership and career development. Practice Highlights:
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out
Orlando Health Cancer Institute for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it
comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and
Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and
conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full
malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation
and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida's world-famous
theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the
downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to
family-oriented communities with top rated public and private
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks
for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake
access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida's
beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Keywords: Health eCareers, Orlando , BC/BE Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!