Posted on: January 14, 2021
Change lives. Starting with yours.Join our community of
care.Want to bring your passion to work? Want to make a real
difference in patients' lives?LOOK NO FURTHER. We're passionate
about patients. We're leading the state of Florida towards better
healthcare practices. And we're looking for amazing Clinic Nurses
like you.LOVE YOUR TEAM. You'll gain:
- A culture of collaboration: We work together closely, laugh
together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A network of support:-- Our operational and corporate support
teams rally around you; allowing you to focus on what's most
important - our patients.BECOME YOUR BEST. You'll enjoy:
- Direct patient care: A chance to build long term relationships
with your patients in a value based healthcare system.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule; no mandatory nights or
- Professional development: Receive opportunities to strengthen
your clinical skills and grow your career.
- Active Leadership: Actively participate in our team approach to
promoting quality patient care, excellent patient experiences, and
creating a great place to work.Plus you'll get:
- A red carpet welcome:-- We offer a robust new teammate
- Competitive benefits package: We offer a competitive salary
with bonuses, paid time off, insurance, tuition reimbursement,
scrubs, and more.CAREER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with Company
protocols, established standards of nursing practice, and the FL
Nurse Practice Act.--
- Maintain an active nursing appointment schedule for assisting
the Provider in the monitoring of members' health care
- Work with the clinical team for appropriate treatment, plan of
care and disposition.
- Ensure patient monitoring and follow up.--
- Consistently exhibit behavior that exemplifies our core
values.REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (AHA) or CPR/AED
for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross).
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Must possess a current and valid LPN or RN Florida state
- LPNs:-- IV Certification required.----
- RNs: Associates or Bachelor's degree in Science
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Med-Surg, ER, ICU, Acute Care is
- Experience with electronic health records (EHR) is
preferred.Ready to begin your life's best work? Apply today at .
We're proudly part of Optum.Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We
built an entire organization around one giant objective; make
health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of
the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has
to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means
working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges
that matter. Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible
company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best
work.(SM)Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its
affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated
medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required
to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, Orlando , Clinic Nurse, Healthcare , Longwood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!