Hospitalist - Orlando, FL
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Hospitalist opening in Orlando, Florida. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com HospitalistOptum /
Orlando, FloridaDo what you love with people you love.Life Changing
Work Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life?
Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real
difference in the lives you touch?LOOK NO FURTHER. We're passionate
about patients. We're leading the state of Florida towards better
healthcare practices. And we're looking for amazing Hospitalists
like you.SERVE YOUR PATIENTS. You'll have:
- --A supportive environment:-- Work with a group that is
physician-led, patient centered, and clinically focused.-- Embrace
value-based care, drive quality measures, and work toward reducing
healthcare costs while putting our patients first.
- A robust healthcare system: We have 130 primary care and 40
urgent care locations throughout Florida.
- A nationwide family: You'll have the full strength of Optum
behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast
experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over
39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.LOVE YOUR TEAM. You'll
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together
readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across
roles, and between physician leaders.BECOME YOUR BEST. You'll
- Balance:-- Reasonable patient load with work schedule of 7 days
on/7 days off, 12 hour shifts.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to
build your skills and grow your career.PLUS: You'll get:
- A stunning hometown: Orlando is a vibrant area with diverse
cultures and rich history. You can enjoy professional sporting
events, white sand beaches, numerous water sports, and a fantastic
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary
with, medical/dental/life insurance plans, CME allowance, paid
malpractice insurance with tail, and other excellent
benefits.REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed
residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required
prior to start date
- Current Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal
- Prior Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Managed care experience a plus.Ready to begin your life's best
work? Apply today at or contact Sandy NeSmith at ,
email@example.com.Interested in exploring opportunities at
one of our other care delivery groups within or outside of Florida?
Check them out at www.workatoptumcare.com.Careers with Optum.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant
objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings
together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on
where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest
potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams
against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you'll find
incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular
opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)Diversity creates a
healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices
are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its
affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates
are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Optum, Orlando , Hospitalist - Orlando, FL, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!