Physician, Primary Care - Apopka, FL. (Physician #)
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Primary Care PhysicianOptum / Orlando (Apopka) , FloridaDo what
you love with people you love. Life Changing Work Want to bring
your passion to work and your practice to life? Looking for a team
that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives
you touch?LOOK NO FURTHER. We're passionate about patients. We're
leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices.
And we're looking for amazing doctors like you.SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Dedicated support: Get a large support staff per provider in
- A robust healthcare system: We have 130 primary care and 40
urgent care locations throughout Florida.
- A nationwide family: You'll have the full strength of Optum
behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast
experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over
39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.LOVE YOUR TEAM. You'll
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together
readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across
roles, and between physician leaders.BECOME YOUR BEST. You'll
- Balance: Daytime schedule with no night office hours, no
hospital call, and limited phone call. Ample admin time in the
morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient load with 40/20
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to
build your skills and grow your career.PLUS: You'll get:
- A stunning hometown: Orlando boasts more than a dozen theme
parks and water parks, and is home to Walt Disney World. You can
also enjoy water sports on numerous lakes, fantastic shopping, and
a great restaurant and music scene.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with
bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays,
medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance
with tail, and other excellent benefits.REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed
residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required
prior to start date
- Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve
and maintain certification within 2 years of joining.
- Managed care experience a plus.Ready to begin your life's best
work? Apply today at [Click Here to Apply] or contact Lindsay Hale
at [Click Here to Apply] .Interested in exploring opportunities at
one of our other care delivery groups within or outside of Florida?
Check them out at .Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an
entire organization around one giant objective; make health care
work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the
greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to
go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means
working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges
that matter. Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible
company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best
work.(SM)Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its
affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated
medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required
to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Keyphrases: family
medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs,
family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Optum, Orlando , Physician, Primary Care - Apopka, FL. (Physician #), Healthcare , Apopka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!