Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Home Health
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Home Health CareerStaff
Unlimited is looking to hire a motivated, independent Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) with great time management skills for a
home health contract position in Central Florida! We offer
consistent contracts with convenient scheduling. In this contract,
you are paid per hour, not per visit, and eligible drive time and
mileage is reimbursed at the current IRS rate. Quick start with
multiple positions available. APPLY TODAY to be considered for this
great opportunity! Hourly Comp: $13 BENEFITS FOR A CERTIFIED
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules - Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Block
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k),
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move
that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career
opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it
alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we
can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies
in the nation. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current
clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and
to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general
public, according to position setting.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 recent supervised CNA experience with home care
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current CNA license or license eligible in the state of
employment. ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED: CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC
("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions
and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is
to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals
ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our
mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the
United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem
employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams. CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to
practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
(EEO/AA). Other Info
- Job City: ORLANDO
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Setting: Home Health
- Order ID: 93730
- Hourly Comp: $13
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Orlando , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Home Health, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!