Physical Therapist Apopka PT
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Physical Therapist Apopka PT AdventHealth Apopka
Location Address: 2100 Ocoee Apopka Rd, Apopka, FL 32703
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Apopka
* AdventHealth Apopka is a seven-story, 120-bed hospital offering
an extensive range of services including expanded surgical
services, advanced surgical suites and a catheterization lab
* The hospital also features a 30,000-square-foot emergency
department with pediatric-friendly beds, imaging services, a
full-service cafeteria, chapel, gift shop and on-site fire
* The hospital opened in December 2017, replacing the 50-bed
hospital that AdventHealth had operated in downtown Apopka for more
than four decades
* Full Time, Sat-Sun-Mon 1000-1830 (30-min lunch)
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Performs evaluations and re-evaluations according to standards
and recommended techniques. Establishes, implements and adapts an
individualized treatment plan of care (including appropriate goal
setting, treatment activities and frequency). Discharges patients
when maximum benefit has been achieved and/or according to
standards of practice and payer guidelines.
* Documents accurately, completely, and timely with legible
handwriting. Uses measurable and objective terminology following
standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department/hospital
policy and procedures.
* Charges patient accurately, timely, and legibly according to
guidelines of the CPT code format and following insurance
* Identifies the need for patient/caregiver education and utilizes
each opportunity for teaching on a planned or spontaneous basis,
including discharge recommendations. Documents education and
understanding, as appropriate.
* Participates in practice changes as a result of performance
improvement activities. Supports quality standards and initiatives
set by the department.
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy and five or more years of
work experience in physical therapy, OR
* Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
* Licensed in the State of Florida as a Physical Therapist, OR
* Temporary State of Florida permit as Physical Therapist*
* BLS Certificate
Provides direct and indirect services in the acute care, inpatient
and/or outpatient rehabilitation settings.
Utilizes process improvement in achieving the goals of the
Rehabilitation Department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate
Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable
local, state and federal agencies, and accrediting bodies. May
supervise other Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants,
technical aides, volunteers and interns. Actively participates in
outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in
maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Orlando , Physical Therapist Apopka PT, Healthcare , Apopka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!