Speech Pathologist Float Inpatient Rehabilitation Orlando FT Days
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Speech Pathologist Float Inpatient Rehabilitation Orlando FT
Location Address: 601 East Rollins Street Orlando, FL
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
* Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital,
1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
* serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast,
the Caribbean and South America
* AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency
Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the
* We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation,
providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and
125,000 outpatients each year
* Full Time, Sunday - Thursday 8.00a - 4.30p - Shift and days can
flex depending on IP Needs
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Performs evaluations and re-evaluations according to standards
and recommended techniques. Establishes, implements and adapts an
individualized treatment plan of care (including appropriate goal
setting, treatment activities and frequency).
* Documents accurately, completely, and timely with legible
handwriting. Uses measurable and objective terminology following
standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department/hospital
policy and procedures.
* Charges patient accurately, timely and legibly according to
guidelines of the CPT code format, price file, and following
* Utilizes knowledge of growth and development for assigned patient
age population. Evaluates for age-appropriate behavior, motor
skills and physiological norms of the patient. Interprets data
relative to patient age.
* Identifies the need for patient/caregiver education and utilizes
each opportunity for teaching on a planned or spontaneous basis.
Documents education with understanding as appropriate.
* Participates in practice changes as a result of performance
improvement activities. Supports quality standards and initiatives
set by the department.
What You Will Need:
* Master's degree in Speech and Language Pathology
* Current active State of Florida license as a Speech and Language
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
The Speech Pathologist/Speech & Language Pathologist, provides
direct and indirect services to specific age groups in the acute
care, inpatient and/or outpatient rehabilitation settings. Utilizes
process improvement in achieving the goals of the Rehabilitation &
Sports Medicine Department. Adheres to the Adventhealth Corporate
Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable
local, state and federal agencies, and accrediting bodies. May
supervise Clinical Fellowship Year/Speech & Language Pathologists
(CFY's), other Speech Language Pathologists, technical aides,
volunteers and interns.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Orlando , Speech Pathologist Float Inpatient Rehabilitation Orlando FT Days, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!