Concessions Manager, Food & Beverage
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment Delaware North operates the Kennedy
Space Center Visitor Complex, bringing to life the epic story of
the U.S. space program, offering a full day of fun, inspiration and
educational activities, including the new Astronaut Training
Experience -- , which opened in February 2018, as well as Heroes &
Legends, featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame -- , presented
by Boeing, the Kennedy Space Center Tour featuring the
Apollo/Saturn V Center with an actual Saturn V moon rocket, Space
Shuttle Atlantis -- , Shuttle Launch Experience -- , and much more.
The OpportunityResponsible for management, budget, and operation of
the concession areas and restaurant, coordinating and administering
the functions of food production, food service, purchasing and
quality control. Responsible for planning and directing the
day-to-day operations of portable concessions and restaurant.
Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive sales, and
increase profitability. Ensure customer needs are met, complaints
are resolved, and service is quick and efficient. Ensure all menus
and products are to a standard to effectively maximize sales and
profitability.1 st Major Function
- Plan and direct the food and beverage operations for concession
and a restaurant. Develop and implement standards of quality and
performance in all phase of the Food Service operation.
- Maintain control for food production and make suggestions for
- Responsible for the supervision of associates in the
department. 2 nd Major Function
- Keep informed of new developments in methods and equipment for
application to food services operation and assist in planning new
food service facilities where authorized.
- Creates and develops menu, beverage lists and prices. Initiate
capital budget to replace, remodel equipment of the Food Service
Operation. 3 rd Major Function
- Establishes and maintains effective internal controls within
- Provide instruction on company policies and procedures and
ensure proper follow through. 4 th Major Function
- Maintains knowledge of local competition and general industry
- Develops new concepts that ensure the highest possible quality
of food service.
- Maximizes sales potential through aggressive marketing of
- Recommends equipment to be used and is responsible for the
proper selection of all food and beverage product.
- Responsible for insuring only the best quality of product is
served in an efficient manner and the guest is receiving a special
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel and Restaurant preferred.
- 4 years of experience in Food and Beverage operations with a
minimum of 2 years management experience.
- Ability to manage in a multi-unit and a fast-paced and diverse
environment with focus on client and customer services.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service
experience is desirable.
- Must have Food Managers Certification. HACCP certification
- Ability to develop new menu and F&B concepts and prepare
concept for implementation.
- Knowledge of trends and changes in F&B landscape.
- Demonstrates a high level of computer literacy, particularly as
it relates to F&B sales, cost tracking, inventory control,
labor and accounting.Who We AreTake your career beyond the
ordinary-to the extraordinary.At Delaware North, you'll love where
you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's
in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic
hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your
career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in
a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you
have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our
vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest and most
admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded
and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has
annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit .All applicants will be subject to
a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a
pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client
requirements.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Concessions Manager, Food & Beverage, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!