Manager of New Business Development
Company: Noble International, Inc
Posted on: August 17, 2019
JOB TITLE: Manager of New Business Development DEPARTMENT: Business
Development REPORTS TO: Executive Director of Business Development
FLSA STATUS: Exempt Work from home position WHO WE ARE: Noble is
the global leader in the development and manufacture of medical
device training solutions, patient onboarding strategies and
multisensory product development for the worlds top pharmaceutical
brands. Focused on driving innovation, the company works closely
with brands, device engineers, and commercialization teams to
develop solutions that improve patient onboarding and adherence in
the drug delivery space, bringing value to patients, HCPs, brands,
device manufacturers, payers and communities. What Noble does as a
company is a serious endeavor; our culture on the other hand is
full of camaraderie and fun. Monthly company lunches, team outings,
and most importantly our people create an environment of
light-heartedness, laughter, and collaboration. We believe in a
healthy work/life balance, each other, and innovation; knowing the
work we do is helping patients worldwide to self-administer
medication. We believe that your voice matters and as part of the
Noble family we will encourage your contribution to help grow and
improve our business. POSITION SUMMARY: The Manager of New Business
Development is an integral part of our growth as a company. The
Manager of New Business Development is responsible for identifying
and qualifying new leads, driving opportunities to successfully
closure, cultivating strong relationships with key personnel at
targeted pharma companies and collaborating with internal teams at
Noble. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate with colleagues in Sales, Client Services and
Marketing to identify new training solution opportunities for new
and existing pharma customers.
- Prospect and cold call Product Managers, Brand Managers,
Commercial team, Procurement and Drug Delivery and Packaging
Engineers within the healthcare industry.
- Schedule on-site client meetings.
- Listen to client needs, ask questions, problem solve, and
uncover opportunities that align with Nobles business model and
- Obtain key client requirements in a fast-paced, high-pressure,
- Work with internal teams to convert customer training
challenges into design requirement documents, product concepts,
Statement of Work documents, RFP responses and proposals.
- Lead and present Noble capabilities to potential clients,
working with internal marketing and design teams to refine
messaging, and obtaining customer feedback to drive opportunities
to successful closure.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements,
developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract
requirements with business operations.
- Report weekly sales success (and failures) to management and
- Collaborate with Nobles Client Services team to build and
maintain relationships with healthcare Product/Brand Managers,
Commercial teams, and Drug Delivery Device and Packaging
- Coordinate with various internal teams such as Client Services,
Marketing, and Design and Engineering, to identify and satisfy
client requests, undertake initiatives to promote the Noble brand
and refine processes for sales pipeline management.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information
- Attend targeted Drug Delivery industry events.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining
personal networks and participating in professional
- Enhance organizational reputation by accepting ownership for
and accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities
to add value to essential activities.
- Continuously serve as the voice of the customer, relaying
information back to internal teams.
- Ability to oversee the management of the Business Development
team to include but not limited to; assigning and reviewing work
product, setting quarterly goals, coaching, and, annual reviews.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Bachelors degree in business, science, or related field
- 8+ years of consultative selling experience in the healthcare
- Proven work experience in driving/growing revenue by closing
business with key customers within a niche market segment
- Proven work experience in Drug Delivery and Combination
- Established relationships in healthcare specific to Drug
Delivery and Combination Products
- Able to identify and qualify prospects via questions to
self-discover and build a custom or platform device training and/or
patient onboarding solutions
- Desire to navigate and grow Nobles business with existing
- Highly motivated and driven
- Quick-witted and able to think on your feet with strong
- Demonstrated proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively
represent Noble to outside parties
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and
- Willingness to work from home or home office TRAVEL
- Up to 75% of time traveling PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK
- Mental - Requires a relatively high degree of concentration
intermittently to compile reports and analyze data approximately
50% of time; periods of mental effort and concentration followed by
other aspects of the job with lesser concentration and attention
- Physical- Requires walking/standing approximately 20%, sitting
approximately 80% and lifting up to 15 lbs. approximately 1% of
time; involves repetitive stooping, forward bending and crouching
approximately 10% of time.
- Manual Dexterity- Requires use of hands, arms and feet for
repetitive lifting; use of hands and arms to operate computers,
copy machine and other general office equipment and to record
- Audible Demands - Requires ability to hear verbal instructions
and to communicate with internal departments and outside sources in
person and via telephone.
- Visual Demands -Requires ability to read written instructions,
correspondence and other documentation as well as operate office
equipment such as computers and printers. Color and depth
perception not necessary.
- Environmental- Requires capability of performing essential job
functions in an established office environment under lighting and
climate control tolerances. Noise level is moderate.
Keywords: Noble International, Inc, Orlando , Manager of New Business Development, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!