Assistant General Manager - Space
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 21, 2019
The Opportunity Join Patina Restaurant Group as we search the
universe for associates to launch a spaced-themed restaurant,
opening later this year at Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort. The
restaurant s expansive dining room will be unlike anything in the
galaxy, offering guests amazing meals and spectacular views from
high above the Earth. This first-of-its-kind restaurant will
feature internationally inspired cuisine courtesy of Executive Chef
Theo Schoenegger, a wide selection of craft beer, out of this world
cocktails and more than 1,000 bottles of the world s finest wines.
We re looking for motivated, innovative talent to join our
- Partner with the General Manager to train and manage front of
house service staff, ensuring consistent delivery of superior
products and professional service within the standards of budget,
policies, procedures, and quality.
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor
service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time
- Collaborate with General Manager to maximize sales potential
and profitability including: promotions, guest satisfaction,
monitoring product and labor costs, reviewing of financial
information, etc. Work together to take action in correcting cost
- Order and conduct monthly inventory of wine, liquor and other
- Work closely and with all management staff; Establish open
lines of communication between FOH and BOH at all times.
- Monitor food and beverage quality and presentation at all
times; notify Chefs and General Managers with any problems,
concerns, or complaints.
- Build rapport with restaurant guests and ensure an enjoyable
and memorable experience.
- Oversee repairs and maintenance of the premises; supervise any
- Must have a Bachelor s degree or higher in Hospitality,
Business, or other applicable specialization.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial position in a
restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention
Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Exhibit strong financial and computer skills; has experience
working with and an understanding of P&L s.
- Maintain an entrepreneurial perspective in all endeavors
increasing sales and guest satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain poised and approachable during
high-pressure circumstances. Equal Employment Opportunity Delaware
North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Associated topics: bakery manager, day manager, director food and
beverage, floor manager, general operations manager, manager, night
manager, night shift manager, restaurant manager, supervisor
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Assistant General Manager - Space, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!