Company: Brio Tuscan Grille
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Benefits --- Orlando, Florida Benefits Manager
A FoodFirst Global Restaurants Inc. Benefits and Compensation Manager is a salaried, exempt Team Member who reports to the Controller. S/he must have experience in Benefits administration and have worked with companies operating in multi-site, multi-state operations. S/he must have extensive knowledge and experience in area of Benefits administration. The Benefits and Compensation Manager will work very closely with various business units coordinating the effective execution of the various benefits offered by FoodFirst and demonstrating Guest service principles.
Specific Areas of Responsibility
- Administers company-wide insurance programs (health, dental, vision, life, disability and AD&D). Knowledgeable in Affordable Healthcare Act.
- Answers Team Member questions regarding benefits
- Administers BBRG's 401(k) Plan.
- Administers the Affordable Care Act (ACA) process to ensure compliance
- Ensures the company's legal compliance in all benefits related areas, to include HIPAA & COBRA compliance.
- Responsible for 5500 filings on all plans and 1095/1096 reporting.
- Manages HRA/HSA programs
- Enters all benefit related information for FoodFirst Team Members and New Hire Information working closely with the payroll department
- Reconciles monthly benefit invoices
- Prepares survey and benchmark data as requested.
- Ensures timely termination administration of all benefit eligible Team Members.
- Administers FMLA and other Leave of Absence policies in regards to benefits.
- Responsible for working with TPA to secure annual rates
- Coordinate with TPA and other external vendors.
- Manages billing and reconciliation process with all benefit related vendors.
- Assists with special projects as needed or requested.
- Confirm and abide by all laws, regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Makes oneself available to managers, and Team Members to listen and discuss important issues.
- Completes reports and other paperwork in a timely and thorough manner.
- Confidently makes quick and effective decisions under pressure. Secondary Job Functions:
- Facilitate and maintain a complete knowledge of computer systems and FoodFirst policies and procedures.
- Ensures benefits data integrity in HRIS.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced, multi-unity, multi-state organization.
- Ability to understand and analyze benefit related data from various systems.
- Position Requirements: (Education, Knowledge, Training, Experience, Licenses, Certifications)
- Hospitality Industry experience helpful, not required.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; (Human Resources, Communication, or Business degree preferred), or five to ten years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, Team Members, Guests, and the general public.
Ability to work mathematical concepts; such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products, including Excel, and HRIS software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
GPHR, SPHR, or PHR preferred but not required.
This position oversees the benefit specialist PI106048227
Keywords: Brio Tuscan Grille, Orlando , Benefits Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!