Energetic Sales Manager
Company: CollaborateMD Inc
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job DescriptionCollaborateMD is looking for an influential and energetic Sales Manager that has strong leadership skills for our Practice Management and Medical Billing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Personal integrity must align with our company’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Loyalty, Passion, Accountability, and Innovation. This management role will oversee our Sales Department and be responsible for inside sales, and Customer Relationship eXperience Management (CRXM) that WOWs our potential and existing customers. The candidate must be an enterprise-level player, self-motivated, have the ability to go beyond their current capabilities, and possesses the proper leadership and sales skills required to perform the job.The selected candidate will be responsible for driving the strategic and tactical activities related to growing existing and new revenue for the company through inside sales. The following are also vital roles and responsibilities: Oversee national customer accounts. Support the design and implementation of national sales and marketing programs for increasing profit. Create and sustain effective relationships with potential and current customers. Develop solutions, drive innovation, foster continuous improvement and make recommendations for potential product/service enhancements to foster increased sales. Assist in the preparation of existing customer and new business forecasts, quotes or negotiations. Support special projects and assignments. Continue growth and development by building effective relationships and energizing the team. Key Responsibilities:
- Leads the sales & solutions team in achieving assigned individual goals by coaching and monitoring activities, sponsorship and marketing deliverables, timelines, and sales pipelines.
- Provides ongoing feedback to ensure accuracy and reporting requirement are in alignment to established expectations.
- Responsible for communicating job expectations to sales team; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Provides onboard training and the development of new hires.
- Creates strategies to leverage new and existing market opportunities. Works with direct reports to capture new leads/opportunities.
- Provides guidance to team members on key account support, customer service issues and one-off customer sponsorship sales opportunities.
- Develop, assign and manage individual team member KPI’s and ensures accuracy and direct feedback to individuals.
- Closely monitors individual sales performance by event to ensure sales objectives are achieved.
- Continually mature the sales team’s understanding of our products and services.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Develops new report tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate reporting initiatives.
- Provides timely feedback on individual performance inclusive of sales target goal.
- Ensures all employees understands and embrace the sales business model strategy, planning, policies, procedures and workflows.
- Continually monitors and builds the sales pipeline for increased growth and timely closure of sales leads.Mandatory Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in management and inside sales, SaaS-based solutions, customer service and internet-based platform software.
- Strong coaching and mentoring ability.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- High level of organizational skills and effective time management.
- Active listening skills with a keen ability to engage.
- Ability to problem solve in a consultative sales approach.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computers and sales-related software.
- Multi-tasking with the ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Minimum 35 WPM. Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in practice management and medical billing software.
- CRM software knowledge such as Salesforce or Hubspot.
- Cold-Calling and closing experience.
- Ability to sell transactional deals.
- Expertise to manage both short and long sales cycles.
- Previous healthcare or sales experience selling Practice Management, Medical Billing, Ambulatory Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records Solutions.Relocation: NoneCompany DescriptionCollaborateMD was founded in 1999 to help medical practices and medical billing services thrive in the jungle of ever-changing government and insurance payer regulations without having to spend a fortune on software, support, and hardware. Our mission was a simple one: provide a software solution where we handle all of the hardware and software components (software, servers, backups, clearinghouse communication, regulations, etc.) and allow our users to concentrate on their business, all at an affordable price.At CollaborateMD, we strive to create a work environment in which the members of our team are empowered to solve problems and innovate new solutions for our business and our customers. We are all about delivering the right results for our customers through our assignments and projects, but we also want to have fun in the process of doing so.
Keywords: CollaborateMD Inc, Orlando , Energetic Sales Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!