Director, Customer Success
Company: Analog Modules, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Air Cost Control ("A2C"), a subsidiary of HEICO, a leading
global aviation electrical interconnect product distribution
company, is seeking a Director of Customer Success for the Americas
located in Sunrise, Florida. The Director of Customer Success will
ensure the satisfaction and success of our valued customers. This
role requires a strategic thinker with a background in
distribution, customer relationship management, and strong focus
towards continuous improvement. The Director will be responsible
for guiding and mentoring a dedicated team while driving innovation
and efficiency in our processes. - For more than 65 years HEICO
Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche
segments of the aviation, defense, space, and electronic industries
by providing innovative and cost- saving products and services.
HEICO's high- energy culture focuses our Team Members' on providing
high quality products and services to our customer base, which is
made up of most of the world's airlines and the defense industry.
Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that
continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. For
four consecutive years, Forbes Magazine ranked HEICO as one of the
200 "Best Small Companies." Manager Requirements
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of sixteen
to achieve and exceed customer expectations.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive a culture of continuous
improvement by identifying opportunities to streamline processes,
enhance customer service, and improve internal efficiency.
- System Improvements: Collaborate with the IT and Operations
teams to ensure efficient Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
integration, optimizing order processing and communication.
- Strategic Planning: Develop, establish, and execute a strategic
plan aligning with the company's overall goals.
- Performance Metrics: Establish and monitor key performance
indicators (KPI) to monitor individual performance and make
data-driven decisions for improvements.
- Training and Development: Promote a culture of mentorship,
providing guidance, training, and opportunities for career
development to Team Members.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with Sales, Product Management, and
Operations teams to ensure seamless communication and
- Customer Relationship Management: Develop and maintain strong
relationships with key customers, understanding their needs, and
working collaboratively to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in business or aerospace with five plus
years' experience in successfully managing and developing a
- Experience in aerospace OEM or aftermarket distribution
- Proven record of driving discipline and rigor in the sales
processes, including holding teams accountable for their
responsibilities enable accurate pipeline and metrics
- History in communicating, presenting, and influencing all
levels both externally and internally, including executive and
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, and Power
- Travel up to 10%. Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Strong customer service and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for excellence.
- An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with
high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
- Commitment to a culture of continuous improvement and
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications
skills and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency (willingness to get it
- Highly organized, collaborative, and detail oriented with a
results-driven work ethic.
- Actively and willingly takes ownership of larger projects.
- Finds underlying issues and generates multiple potential
Keywords: Analog Modules, Inc., Orlando , Director, Customer Success, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!