Company: ShiftPixy Staffing
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Position Description: Objective:
The General Manager is tasked with providing effective leadership
to ensure the property meets the set standards and objectives.
Being licensed by the State of Florida as a Community Property
Manager (CAM), the General Manager is pivotal to the community's
functioning and operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leadership & Communication:
- Serve as the key liaison between the client and internal
- Ensure all communications project professionalism and
- Work collaboratively with the Association Board of Directors
and/or the Developer.
- Operational Management:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the property.
- Analyze and distribute financial statements, monitor cash
flows, and devise strategies for collections.
- Oversee on-site team members, encouraging professional behavior
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across
departments and project teams.
- Client & Customer Service:
- Foster a positive and professional relationship with clients,
residents, owners, and vendors.
- Respond to inquiries and communications in a timely and
- Drive the company's mission and adhere to the GREAT
- Budgeting & Finance:
- Prepare and oversee the annual budget.
- Monitor contracts, evaluate, and negotiate effectively with
- Ensure all financial and legal requirements are met and
- Documentation & Reporting:
- Keep accurate property files and records.
- Provide detailed and prompt status reports on assigned
- Update and maintain all necessary documentation in the
management support systems.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong communication and business acumen.
- Financial management and result-driven approach.
- Customer-focused with excellent decision-making skills.
This role encompasses the management of on-site staff, potentially
including a Property Manager.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The job operates in a professional office setting and may involve
daily property walks, including climbing stairs. Standard office
equipment will be used.
Local travel may be required for training and meetings.
- A minimum of five years of experience in community property
- High School diploma (college degree preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Valid Florida CAM license and FL Drivers license.
- Flexibility to work extended hours, including nights and
weekends when necessary.
- Bilingual capabilities in English and Spanish are an
Job duties and responsibilities may change over time based on the
companys needs. This job description provides a foundational
overview of the expected tasks.
Keywords: ShiftPixy Staffing, Orlando , General Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!