Chief Medical Officer (part-time)
Company: 26 Health,Inc
Posted on: November 16, 2023
At 26Health, we believe that everyone in our community deserves
high quality, comprehensive physical and mental health services,
regardless of insurance or ability to pay. We are committed to care
that fulfills the needs of the mind, body, and spirit by providing
a broad variety of integrated and culturally competent services. We
focus on the LGBTQ+ and ally community, including all members of
the sexual orientation and gender identity spectrum. All are
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) responsibility is to serve as the
healthcare administrator who oversees the effective management of
26Health. They are responsible for managing clinical operations,
liaising between the administration and medical staff, and ensuring
that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
Perks of working at 26Health include:
- Company paid training and CEUs available
- Paid Time Off
- 100% employer-paid employee benefit plans
- Paid holidays
Duties and responsibilities
- Balancing the duties of a physician with those of an
- Direct involvement and oversight of 26Health quality
initiatives and utilization review.
- Medical staff performance and governance issues. They work
closely with the medical, behavior and clinical staff to coordinate
- Provide oversight of medical staff and clinical activities at
- Lead medical staff in initiatives (formal and informal) to
improve clinical practices, eliminate variance, and improve
- Ensure that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are
met by leading hospital quality and safety programs.
- Ensure that medical care evaluation and utilization review
functions are performed.
- Oversee and assess medical practice ensuring that patients
receive the highest standard of medical care by establishing and
following guidelines to promote evidence-based practice and the use
of metric-driven standards.
- Assist the medical staff organization in its application,
credentialing, privileging, and reapplication activities.
- Promote continuous learning, medical staff growth, and
development through orientation, formal programs of continuous
medical education and supervision of the medical staff.
- Monitor and participate in medical staff disciplinary matters.
- Participate in recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Keep medical staff educated on new and emerging healthcare
regulations, trends and best practices.
- Participate in the development of proposed priorities for
services and programs of 26Health.
- Develop and manage budget activities.
- Proven work experience as a Chief Medical Officer or similar
- Clinical risk management experience
- Superb organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal abilities
- A Medical Degree (MD) with Board Certification is required.
- Must be licensed in the State of Florida Working conditions
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
There are no extreme physical requirements for this position.
Advanced Nurse Practitioners
Background screens will be performed, and education will be
verified prior to employment. Please be prepared to provide the
required information and/or documentation.
26Health is a smoke-free workplace, and smoking is prohibited in
all enclosed areas of the property.
26Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Keywords: 26 Health,Inc, Orlando , Chief Medical Officer (part-time), Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!