Technical Project Manager
Company: Mass Virtual
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Technical Project Manager - Careers At Mass Virtual Back To
Openings Technical Project Manager Department: Cost Center 2 -
Employee/ Location: Orlando, FL
START YOUR APPLICATION About Mass Virtual: Are you looking for a
team where you can work alongside some of the most imaginative and
innovative creators in the industry? Look no further! At Mass
Virtual, we put the Reality in XR, creating Augmented, Virtual, and
Mixed-Reality experiences as close to Real as they come. We hire
the best in the business, so every team member is part of a family
that supports and challenges you every step of your journey. We
have a diverse and inclusive team and a fun, family-oriented
culture that encourages collaboration, sparks creativity, and
supports essential work-life balance. If your passion is to create
in or support a dynamic, agile, fast-paced environment, you have
found your home. Every project we take on and every member of our
team makes a difference. Take a step into a career with Mass
Virtual and help us take Reality to the next level in XR. About the
Role: Mass Virtual is looking for a passionate "hands-on" Technical
Project Manager who is interested in working with next-generation
virtual reality training solutions. This role will build and lead
Mass Virtual's XR/AR and web development team by setting technology
standards and processes, building high-quality software
applications, and managing our XR/AR/web technology stack. What
you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers,
designers, artists, and QA testers, to define project scope, goals,
- Produce code that is clear and structured, that coheres to
coding standards, considering security, performance, and
maintenance requirements of Mass Virtual customers.
- Drive our technical roadmap in a way that balances performance
and operational excellence with innovation and business needs.
- Monitor project progress and manage risks, making necessary
adjustments to ensure project milestones are met.
- Possess a strong understanding of Unity development principles,
game mechanics, and optimization techniques.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the development team,
assisting with problem-solving and technical challenges.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in Unity
development to drive continuous improvement in project processes
and outcomes. What you need to succeed:
- 7+ years of experience working as lead developer, senior
developer or technical manager, preferably in a Unity-based
- Strong knowledge of Unity development and game mechanics.
- 5+ years of web development experience using Node.js, React.js,
- Proficient in project management tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Solid knowledge and experience working with a variety of
programming languages both client and server side, software
development processes and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in building enterprise software products from the
ground up to production demonstrating successful delivery of
software applications and systems by meeting agreed upon delivery
commitments and quality levels.
- Strong adherence to security and performance best
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a similar degree or
- Eligible to obtain a Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship
Required). Great to have:
- Enterprise SaaS product development
- Git/GitHub version control
- Amazon Web Services or other relevant cloud platforms
- Learning Management Systems development Work Perks:
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic creatives
- We prioritize work/life balance by providing flexible schedules
PLUS a competitive PTO and holiday package.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision, Life, Accidental, Short-term
Disability, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401k after three months of service
- Spacious, ergonomic, and modern office space, equipped with a
kitchen that is stocked with snacks, drinks, and access to
- Fun and exciting team building activities. Job Location:
On-Site - Orlando, Florida. (Not remote) Direct Applicants Only. No
recruiters please. Mass Virtual is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Mass Virtual values the service veterans and
their family members have given to our country and supports the
hiring of veterans, returning service members, and military
spouses. START YOUR APPLICATION Applicant Tracking System Powered
Keywords: Mass Virtual, Orlando , Technical Project Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!