Restaurant General Manager-Orlando, FL
Company: B. Hospitality Co.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Butler Hospitality operates the Food and Beverage Departments
within our partner hotels throughout the USA, Great locations and
conveniently located! We are looking for talented General Managers
to join our growing teams! WHY BUTLER!
- Competitive Salary!
- Health, Dental benefits, Vision and a 401k plan match
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner shift meals
- Growth and development opportunities. RUN THE SHOW:
- Hire, train, motivate, and provide on-going communication to
staff to deliver first-class service with unmatched elegance and
professionalism while promoting a culture of accountability.
- Manage facility and equipment in the responsible areas to make
sure they are in complete working order.
- Ensures high quality of food preparation and service.
- Create a positive work environment that properly represents the
- Ensures consistent, high-quality service standards are
maintained through effective training and feedback mechanisms.
- Evaluate employee performance and build reward and recognition
- Produces regular and special reports; maintains required
records and files.
- Propose staff changes in assigned areas
- Manage vacation requests and staff absences.
- Maintains close work relationships with other departments and
their leaders to promote feedback, cross training and efficient
- Be able to work any shift, any day and long hours when
necessary. IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 7-10 years of Food & Beverage experience preferred, 5 years in
a leadership role.
- A well-groomed appearance.
- Worked in a fast-paced, busy environment with minimal
supervision ABOUT BUTLER Butler Hospitality was founded in 2017 to
modernize the hospitality industry. The Company uses a hub and
spoke model to acquire and monetize rooms through our digital
platform. Butler delivers high quality food and services to hotel
guests agnostic of brand, management company or ownership groups.
Butler is VC-backed with $50 million+ of funding. The Company is
growing rapidly and quickly expanding its footprint across the
nation. The above is intended to describe the general content of
and requirements for the performance of this job. - It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. - Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: B. Hospitality Co., Orlando , Restaurant General Manager-Orlando, FL, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...