Company: Lennar Corporation
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Marketing ManagerUS-FL-OrlandoJob ID: 2023-26864Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: MarketingROT -
OLHOverviewSummary of Position Requirements:The Marketing Manager
will work with the VP of Marketing to create and coordinate the
company's advertising and marketing research and strategy, focusing
on all advertising-related media, including social media, lead
generation, collaterals, promotional events, and public relations
activities. They will manage their assigned marketing projects and
deliverables and track, assess, evaluate, and report
outcomes.ResponsibilitiesPrimary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide data/input to Develop and implement marketing
strategies and assist in executing the marketing plan.
- Maintain monthly advertising, event and online calendars,
promotional, and signage budgets while continually monitoring your
ROI to maximize the overall marketing budget.
- Manage a high volume of deadline-driven marketing projects,
ensuring the completion of high-quality deliverables on time and
- Respond to day-to-day marketing requests and complete all
- Ensure adherence to the company's branding guidelines.
- Maintain the monthly advertising, promotions, printing, and
signage budget each month, including tracking, coding, and paying
invoices and accruals.
- Create and execute grand opening event details, including
consumers, homeowners, and Realtors working with business
- Responsible for all mass marketing, corporate branding,
marketing strategy, media, and public relations and coordinating
special events within the division.
- Maintain daily communication with advertising agencies to
disseminate information and direct approvals of marketing
collateral and ad releases.
- Facilitate creating and ordering community signage as needed -
work with signage business partners on pricing, design, production
time, and pull off-site signage permits.
- Execute all onsite, offsite, and bootleg snipe signage for the
community and models.
- Work with professional photographers for photography of models
- Oversee all social media and Lennar.com images and
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing in adjusting market
strategies accordingly to remain competitive with the changing
market, which may include driving competitor neighboring
- Curate and implement promotion incentives, grand openings of
new communities, close-out community pricing opportunities,
financing opportunities, etc., with the Vice President of Marketing
and Director of Sales.
- Responsible for communicating to NHCs and VPs to effectively
utilize marketing services.
- Assist NHCs with monthly strategic marketing plans to drive
Realtors, referrals, and self-generating prospects to their
communities. Follow up on plans to evaluate effectiveness.
- Provide and communicate to sales and leadership teams key
marketing initiatives monthly.
- Drive individual communities regularly to ensure signage
compliance, collateral, and execution of the processes and
procedures from a marketing and advertising basis.
- Assist with Customer Care's marketing and promotional
- Act as a liaison between construction and sales departments in
ordering signage, lot signs, community roll-out meetings, and other
special projects as needed.
- Act as a liaison between purchasing and sales departments in
receiving any plan/elevation changes to house types and
implementing them into brochures, sales documents, websites, and
on-site sales presentation tools.
- Coordinate sales and marketing-related meetings with vendors,
ad agencies, etc., as needed.
- Responsible for Lennar culture though out the Division.
QualificationsEducation and Experience Requirements
- Minimum B.S. Degree in Business, Marketing, or
- Minimum five years of experience in marketing.
- Experience in the home building industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as
strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude,
deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain
objectivity with homeowners, fellow associates, and in all public
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Word, Excel, and
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity, and strong
management and motivational skills.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record. ContactsDaily
interaction with various division personnel, outside agencies,
business partners, consultants, and homeowners. Regular contact
with the general public. Frequent external interactions -where
matters discussed require resourcefulness, patience, clarity, and
tact. Physical RequirementsSome office work may require the ability
to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move, and carry office
materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity
is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Able to
drive a vehicle. This description outlines the basic tasks and
requirements for the position noted. It is a partial listing of all
the job duties of the associates. FLSA StatusExempt Please see job
Keywords: Lennar Corporation, Orlando , Marketing Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...