Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or
- 5-years proven experience as a construction proejct
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material
and project management principles
- The ability to manage a team providing leadership and direction
on the critical aspects of projects, including identification, and
taking action where performance is not meeting expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of
articulating critical project details to a wide range of
- A good working understanding of the principles of 'forecast
cost at complete'.
- Have the presence, confidence, and knowledge to manage the risk
aspects of contracts including the ability to protect the company's
contractual position with appropriately written
- Intermediate to advanced expertise with Microsoft Office and
project management software
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure, with a sense
of urgency, to meet constant deadlines.
- A positive, proactive, and determined attitude
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize, with
good time management skills.
- The ability to juggle any number of project opportunities at
any given time.
- Ability to manage all aspects of project delivery including:
- Safety Preferred:
- Project Management experience in one or more custom
design/build industries including casinos, retail, theme parks,
exhibitory, worship and/or other immersive experience
- A working knowledge of the design and fabrication process
common to this industry
- Flexibility for travel if Project requires this need.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Orlando , Project Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...