REGIONAL BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
Company: BrightSpring Health Services
Posted on: March 17, 2023
REGIONAL BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
US-FL-ORLANDO - US-GA-ATLANTA - US-TN-NASHVILLE - US-NC-RALEIGH -
Line of Business
ResCare Community Living
ResCare Community Living
Our support center is based in Louisville, Kentucky, though the
team includes employees in multiple states. The team supports our
mission and family of brands, across the country. We encourage you
to Live Your Best Life and come work for the best. Apply today!
The Regional Business Office Manager (RBOM) is responsible for
oversight, training, support, and consulting of the monthly
functions related to the designated BrightSpring Health Community
Living Business Offices. These responsibilities would include the
following; oversight of operational revenue, accounts receivable
monitoring, client funds management, Purchase Card processes,
payroll, accounts payable, and monthly reviews and reporting. The
RBOM serves as a key resource to ensure field business activities
are executed consistent with company policy and procedures and
escalate needs and gaps identified by the operations. The RBOM will
have oversight responsibilities for all Business Office Managers in
their designated region and a direct working relationship with the
operational leadership. The RBOM will report to the Director,
Regional Business Office. Essential Responsibilities
- Oversight of Revenue Management and
Accounts Receivable for designated operations, including revenue
recognition and collection practices/ guidelines and working with
the Revenue Cycle Coordinator to complete revenue analysis and any
required revenue adjustments and journal entries.
- Assists Business Office Managers as needed with the month-end
close process, weekly revenue recognition process including
eligibility and authorization, reviewing appropriate AR reports,
and submission of required reporting.
- Provide training and assistance on all business functions
including A/R, A/P, Payroll, Purchase Card, and Client Funds
Management. Provides training to Business Office Managers as needed
or identifies Support Center personnel in these areas to provide
- Assists Business Office Manager with collection efforts as
- Assists operations to resolve any policy or procedural
deficiencies identified within the scope of the business support
- Assists in the development of business function deficiency
action plans and implement as necessary.
- Ensures monthly AR Reports are being run and reviewed by the
BOM and Operation.
- Verifies that Petty Cash, Resident Funds, and PCards are being
processed and managed as per applicable policies.
- Partners with finance and accounting support team members with
- Supports operations in responses to internal and external audit
- Attends monthly AR meetings, SVP calls, quarterly round tables,
and other meetings as requested.
- Assists operations with an aligned interim support plan when
BOM positions are vacant or as needed.
- Completes and submits a workflow update to direct supervisor as
- Support of the BOM and Executive Director in the interview
process of any new hire Business Office Manager. Screens, selects,
hires, coaches, counsels and develops a team of qualified and
highly motivated Business Office Managers.
- Conserves resources by adhering to financial stewardship using
prudent judgement related to expenses incurred by the company.
- Implements Business Office best practices across all assigned
operations to achieve business standardization for the
- Complies with all laws, regulations, and standards of ethical
- Maintains professional/ technical competencies and
proficiencies for the job responsibilities.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, rules, and
- Ensures the use and distribution of appropriate revenue reports
to ensure Medicaid eligibility and service authorizations are
maintained to avoid interruption in services or payment.
- Delivers orientation for all new Business Office Managers in
accordance with company guidelines.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.Growth: Perform to industry
standards or better on key metrics specifically Cash as a % of
Revenue; DSO and SVP/Eligibility to maintain financial viability to
support growthOperational Excellence: Process standardization and
quality improvements throughout all revenue cycle and business
office management functionsFocus on opportunities to:
- Centralize where appropriate
- Improve cash flow
- Support company revenue goals as measured by KPIs for DSO and
cash as a % of Revenue
- Reduction of SVP and Eligibility issues to minimize revenue
- Identify reporting enhancements including automation
- Adjust approach for unique needs of individual operations when
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration,
Finance, or equivalent education from an accredited college or
university is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in a healthcare
business environment is required.
- At least two (2) years of supervisory experience required.
- Experience with healthcare billing requirements and accounts
receivable management preferred.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to
multi-task and prioritize while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers.
- Ability to analyze reports and identify
gaps/inefficiencies/problems which could impact the business.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead by example and
uphold and promote the culture, mission, and values of the
company.Ability to lead and perform all job duties with a friendly,
positive, team-oriented approach. Travel
- 50-75% Travel required throughout the designated geographical
About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the
disability services field, providing support to individuals who
need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual,
developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living
services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs
and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including:
Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of
disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy
Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and
Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please
visit www.rescarecommunityliving.com. Follow us on Facebook and
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: BrightSpring Health Services, Orlando , REGIONAL BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...