Revenue Manager - Remote
Company: TRU by Hilton Orlando Convention Center
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Revenue Manager is responsible for identifying and maximizing all potential revenue opportunities for the vacation homes. In today's lodging environment, understanding channel and yield management is critical for maximizing revenues. The Revenue Manager is responsible for formulating long and short-term Revenue Management strategies and for overseeing their successful execution towards the advancement of RevPAR market share. This includes the analysis of revenue potential generated by the transient and group market segments as well as the market segmentation within transient and group. One will combine this with catering and space utilization as well as other revenue considerations (i.e.: golf, spa, etc.) in order to determine the appropriate mix of business to achieve revenue potentials every day of every year.
- Establish home pricing levels in all segments.
- Responsible for the daily home inventory management process and daily pricing process.
- Monitor competitor rates, positioning, strategies and data; maintain understanding of the dynamics of the local market and demand generators and present appropriate action plans to management.
- Monitor and communicate fluctuations in occupancy to operational departments so they can effectively manage staffing requirements and increase efficiency.
- Analyze local events and activities and project the effect of opportunities they create.
- Understand the macro and micro-economic variables affecting supply and demand in the local marketplace, and use this knowledge to create accurate operational and financial room revenue forecasts.
- Perform unconstrained demand analysis to determine optimal business mix.
- Responsible for all short and long term forecasts including Weekly Forecasts, 30 60 90 Forecasts, In the month forecasts, and Full year forecasts.
- Oversee process for evaluating all opportunities for contracted business (group, wholesale, corporate negotiated, etc.) presented through the Sales department. Ensure that process enables high speed of response while maximizing profits.
- Responsible for the maintenance of any software programs which contribute to the management of rooms revenue, including the CRS, RMS, CRM and PMS.
- Monitor RevPAR index on STR report and provide critical analysis of performance on weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepare annual revenue budget by home and by portfolio segmentation.
- Chair weekly Revenue Strategy meetings in order to formulate and disseminate strategies and tactics. Ensure that prior decisions are re-visited in this forum in order to evaluate their effectiveness and promote learning.
- Prepare and present quarterly presentations to ownership.
- Ensure all distribution channels have correct content and pricing.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with the market manager of Third Party Intermediaries to maximize the opportunities with these channels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other Revenue Managers to create a network of peers in your community
- Coordinate survey activities involving marketing and service opportunities to further enhance revenue potential.
- Actively develop all subordinates, ensuring that they have opportunities to grow their Revenue Management and leadership skill base through personal attention, internal/external training and participation in industry events.
- Responsible for Internet Marketing such as pay per click campaigns, e-mail blasts, GDS advertising, etc.
- Establish and communicate sales strategy for day, week, month and rolling 12 months.
- Communicate any strategy changes or update any calendars for the sales/reservations team to use.
Keywords: TRU by Hilton Orlando Convention Center, Orlando , Revenue Manager - Remote, Executive , Orlando, Florida
here to apply!