PSD Regional Account Manager - SE Region
Company: Siemens Energy
Posted on: March 17, 2023
A Snapshot of Your DayThis position will be located within the
Southeast Region (with flexibility within NC, SC, GA, FL) and will
be responsible to represent complex products, solutions, and
services for several Business Units within Siemens Energy to
clients across the United States.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Be responsible for the Southeast region geographically, but
also responsible to represent products, solutions, and services for
several Business Units within Siemens Energy to clients across the
- Client verticals served will include large investor-owned
utilities, Independent Power Producers, renewable power developers,
Private Equity, and Public Power segments in the United
- The successful candidate will be expected to manage accounts in
their region for all the above product lines in the areas of new
technology (currently including in part offshore wind grid access,
hydrogen, storage, digitalization, grid access, emerging thermal
generation modalities, and various Power to X technologies
currently in research and development).
- Act as the focal point for developing relationship strategies,
account and sales plans, new pitch/proposal strategies, all the way
through to contract negotiations.
- Ability to call on all levels of customer organizations,
including senior executive levels of Client's organization. Engage
early with potential partners looking to develop Energy Transition
projects. Develop and execute a partnership strategy to maximize
business potential for both parties.
- Will be able to gain experience in a complex sales environment
focusing on new technology with early adopter customers.
- Work in and with high-performing, multi-functional teams
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering or Business
- Preference for experience with energy storage, including Direct
Air Capture (DAC), Carbon Capture and Underground Storage (CCUS),
or hydrogen and Power to X.
- 8-10 years of cross divisional Field Sales experience
representing a variety of products in direct sales to Utilities,
IPPs, Private Equity, Renewable Developers, and Public Power Client
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and
relationship skills at all levels of the customer from procurement
and engineering thru the C-Suite with a strong understanding of the
power industry, US market, customer requirements, and competitive
- A strong understanding of the business with prior Field Sales
experience and proven experience negotiating and closing complex
projects. Flexibility and willingness for domestic travel up to
- Must be proficient in multitasking multiple accounts,
opportunities, and tasks at the same time.
- Proven ability as part of an account team in devising strategy
and sales plans to win.
- Should be willing to challenge the customers current status quo
on technical preferences.
- Experience with recording and maintaining sales data in to lead
& manage forecasts, pipeline execution and ensure data
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored
work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa
sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
About the TeamThe Power Systems Development team is a high
performing team focused on a broad portfolio of cutting-edge
technologies, services, and solutions for decarbonizing multiple
industry segments. We work with early adopter, first mover partners
who are looking to decarbonize and enable the energy
transition.What's it like to work at Siemens Energy?
Who is Siemens Energy?At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an
energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across
90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more
than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity
for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our
technology to help protect people and the environment. Our global
team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable
energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We
uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search
for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new
technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to DiversityLucky for us, we are not all the same.
Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our
combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities.
Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic
background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We
energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based
on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave
Keywords: Siemens Energy, Orlando , PSD Regional Account Manager - SE Region, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...