General Manager, Venue
Company: NBC Universal
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Universal Orlando Resort believes in-person collaboration is key
to our success. Many of our Team Members work in a hybrid capacity,
contributing from the workplace a minimum of three days per week.
Some remote opportunities are available within specific
departments. There are also roles that require being on-site full
time. Youll learn more about this during the application
process.JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall operation of
venue. Responsible for efficient and profitable operation of venue
and direct supervision of management team. Planning and effective
day to day management of the club to ensure positive performance to
budget and standards. Ensure all UO standards, policies and
procedures are adhered to.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain aggressive efforts to achieve or exceed budgeted sales
and profit goals.
- Management of food, beverage and labor costs through proper and
hands on monitoring of all policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest quality food, beverage, service, sanitation,
safety and retail standards are maintained.
- Remain in strict accordance with all State of Florida Beverage
laws by ensuring responsible vendor program is administered.
- Strictly enforce all cash handling procedures, purchasing and
receiving procedures and accounting policies.
- Assist in recruitment, training, developing, coaching, and
evaluating employees and Assistant Managers in all aspects of
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health &
Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy,
procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION: Bachelors degree
from a four-year college or university required.EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 Years: Retail and/or food & beverage management
- or equivalent combination of education and
experience.CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Florida Food
Manager Certificates - RequiredYour talent, skills and experience
will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.Universal
is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this
employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to
any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any
form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in
place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will
be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a
result of the referral or through other means. Universal Orlando
Resort. Here you can.Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity
employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2023
Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Keywords: NBC Universal, Orlando , General Manager, Venue, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!