Posted on: January 25, 2023
Nemours is seeking an Operations Manager (Administration),
FULL-TIME, to join our Nemours Children's Hospital team in Orlando,
Florida. Located in Orlando, Fla., Nemours Children's Hospital is
the newest addition to the Nemours integrated healthcare system.
Our 100-bed pediatric hospital also features the area's only
24-hour Emergency Department designed just for kids as well as
outpatient pediatric clinics including several specialties
previously unavailable in the region. A hospital designed by
families for families, Nemours Children's Hospital blends the
healing power of nature with the latest in healthcare innovation to
deliver world-class care to the children of Central Florida and
beyond. In keeping with our goal of bringing Nemours care into the
communities we serve, we also provide specialty outpatient care in
several clinics located throughout the region. In collaboration
with the Site Practice Administrator, Administrative Director of
Operations, Division Chiefs, Nurse Managers and NCSC Senior
leadership, this position oversees the administrative and
operational activities of the their assigned divisions.
- Works with the Site Practice Administrator, Administrative
Director of Operations, Nurse Managers and Division Chiefs to
provide administrative and operational oversight within assigned
- In collaboration with the Site Practice Administrator,
Administrative Operations Directors and Division Chiefs is
responsible for developing operating and capital budgets to develop
productivity goals (budgeted RVUs, Visits, cases) and to identify
appropriate staffing levels for assigned divisions.
- Actively participates in cross campus collaboration as it
relates to integration and the overall Florida Margin improvement
efforts by participating in A3 projects to identify cost effective
revenue enhancement and expense reductions to be implemented across
campuses to support operating margin improvement efforts across
- In collaboration with Administrative Director of Operations,
monitors, identifies trends, and reports performance in charge
capture/delays, denials management, chart closure/documentation,
staffing ratios, revenue and expenses, clinical volumes, RVU
productivity, Patient Satisfaction, Quality & Service Metrics, etc.
and develops and implements countermeasure when necessary for
- Promotes patient centered customer service and all aspects of
Nemours True North by working collaboratively with Division Chiefs,
Administrative Director of Operations, Nurse Managers and other
members of the management team to identify trends and develop
- Coordinates with Administrative Director, Chiefs, and Executive
Assistants to ensure patient access is maintained by effectively
managing templates and developing countermeasures when
- Promotes and sustains all aspects of Nemours True North by
leading and participating in continuous improvement efforts through
Daily Management systems, attending tiered huddles, ensuring
improvement work is maintained through auditing, serving as a coach
for assigned areas and interacting with other departments which may
also include hospital based associates to resolve daily problems
and improve coordination of systems as it relates to mutual goal
- Assures safe work practices are used by all associates of the
department, promotes a positive work environment within the
department and treats associates with respect, dignity, and
fairness while maintaining accountability.
- Overseeing new provider onboarding process to ensure maximum
productivity and reimbursement for services provided.
- Operational oversight of all contracts and grants associated
with assigned department(s)/division(s).
- Maintains daily accountability to Leader Standard Work. Job
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years' experience
- Demonstrated record of progressively responsible administrative
experience in health care, preferably pediatric or specialty
- Relevant experience in the presentation of written and oral
materials, interaction with Medical Leadership, Administration and
/ or self-directed project completion.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with physician
and administrative leadership.
- Demonstrated success in applying performance improvement
methodologies and project team facilitation.
- Experience in healthcare management is preferred.
- Fiscal management experience required.
- Must have experience with electronic physician management
systems (e.g. Epic).
Keywords: Nemours, Orlando , Operations Manager-Administration, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!