Service Relationship Manager, Advisor Family Office
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position Type: Regular Your Opportunity In Advisor Family
Office, we have built our business on serving the needs of
Multi-Family & Single-Family Offices and advancing an industry that
helps the advisor and their ultra-wealthy clients thrive. We
understand their complex needs, and work side by side providing
them the support to help them manage their firm and meet their
goals. We are dedicated to championing and serving the unique needs
of advisors in this space. The Service Relationship Managers
provide dedicated, world-class service to our advisors and their
UHNW end-clients in the family office specialized service model.
Service Relationship Managers have a deep expertise and
understanding of their advisor's business that allows them to
simplify the complex and provide them with a dedicated level of
service, backed by an ecosystem of extensive resources and support.
What you are good at
- Managing workflow and projects of your primary advisor
relationship while providing superior overall relationship
management service to our advisors and their end clients in a fast
paced, team environment.
- Maintaining a strong band of communication between internal
business partners, including sales and leadership.
- Handling and growing the existing relationship with your
clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as
well as communicating policy changes to them.
- Demonstrating superior understanding of features and benefits
of Schwab tools, products, and services to encourage adoption while
offering solution-based service.
- Anticipating potential risk issues pertaining to all facets of
the operation while presenting and implementing proactive
- Partnering with all departments within Advisor Services to
provide creative ideas and solutions that will benefit the business
and set the strategic direction of the specialization. What you
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting Registered Investment
Advisors and their clients, preferred.
- Attributes of an entrepreneurial self-starter; and have a
proven ability to deliver excellent client service with the ability
to anticipate and resolve problems under your own initiative.
- Ability to support positive relationships between the client
and Schwab through fostering successful internal partnerships.
- Superior communication, presentation, interpersonal and
- Passion for service, professionalism, positivity, and strong
work ethic with a high level of integrity and teamwork.
- In-depth knowledge of Advisor Services products, services,
complex subject matters, policies, and procedures as well as
demonstrated brokerage industry knowledge.
- Excellent relationship management skills including
collaborating, influencing, and negotiating. Demonstrated ability
to problem solve, interact with individuals at various levels, and
think on your feet.
- Initiative to create change through process improvements,
training and streamlining functions.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills. Demonstrated
ability to prioritize business needs and manage time
- Ability to identify potential risk situations and mitigate
timely and effectively.
- Advanced technical skills with team-orientation and the ability
to act as a resource for development of the team's effectiveness.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Flexibility to travel for client visits/events on a limited
- Skill and experience in delivering professional presentations
to both large and small groups.
- A valid and active FINRA Series 7, 63 (or 66) licenses
- A valid and active FINRA Series 9/10 or 24/4 licenses (or
willing to obtain within 180 days of hire) In addition to the
salary range, this role is also eligible for bonus or incentive
opportunities. Why work for us? Own Your Tomorrow embodies
everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite
their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play
a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry,
creating a better, more modern way to build and manage
wealth.Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to
empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and
flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at
work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .Schwab
is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where
everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy
is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law.
Please click here to see the policy. Schwab is an affirmative
action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic
minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the
workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable
accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources
at or call .TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People
Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all
protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Orlando , Service Relationship Manager, Advisor Family Office, Executive , Oviedo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!