GRC Product Manager
Company: Applab Systems Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Title- GRC Product Manager
Location- FL (Must Onsite and CTH in 4 months)
Note- Product Owner experience profiles with banking/market GRC
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Liaise with stakeholders to brainstorm new ideas and translate
concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user
2. Facilitate client's product visions by analyzing, researching,
conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up
user experiences for applications.
3. Visualize data metrics, work flow and functional flow through
high end dashboarding/ Data Visualization.
4. Design and deliver user stories, user journeys from use cases
and mockups optimized for a wide range of applications.
5. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions and
provide insights on product and market strategies
6. Define product vision, align with stakeholder expectations and
collaborate with other team members.
7. Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to
core, and new, functions and features.
8. Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and
9. Influence staff with critical thinking and explain decisions and
10. Compliant to company policies and should adhere to code of
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree in any related field with some capital markets
2 8+ years of UX design experience
3 Expertise in UX software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and
any good wire framing tool is a must.
1. Experience in working with governance, risk and control or
2. Experience with data analysis and dashboarding and data
3. Familiar with internal and external KPIs of a product from a
strategy point of view
4. Experience in developing a product within a mashed-up technology
5. Ability to work with clients/stakeholders to understand detailed
requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the
6. Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design
solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive
7. A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies,
subsystems, usability, heuristic and accessibility concerns.
8. Ability to iterate the designs and solutions efficiently and
9. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes,
ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
10. A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered
11. Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience
with them, and learn from them.
12. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
13. Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and
innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's
latest trends and technologies.
Keywords: Applab Systems Inc, Orlando , GRC Product Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!