Manager in Training (MIT)
Company: Circle K Stores Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Our People Vision is to Grow Together*
Are you ready to grow your career? Let's grow together!
Our store opportunities offer you quick career growth with an
international company, plus a dynamic work environment that loves
teamwork. A global network means better job security and more
directions for you to grow in. Growing together also means growing
quickly -we'll help you progress into roles where your talents
shine brighter. No matter how far you want to go, we'll help you
Have you considered applying to one of Forbes Top 100 Employers? A
company that offers a competitive salary, full line of benefits and
a tremendous amount of growth opportunities? If you answered yes to
any of these questions, I have a tremendous opportunity for YOU!!
Circle K offers all of this plus more, and with over 500 locations
in the Florida Business Unit there is an opportunity at every
*You're good at: *
- Leading a team of employees/management
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
- Delegation and follow-up
- Teaching and motivating others
- Planning and organizing
- Communicating your plans and ideas
- Cash-handling and bookkeeping
- Problem solving
- Advocating and empathizing
- Safety and Security
*As a manager, you will enjoy: *
- Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short- & Long-Term
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- 401K With a Competitive Company Match
- Large, Stable Employer
- Fast Career Opportunities
- Work With Fun, Motivated People
- Task Variety
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Comprehensive Training
- Performance and Incentive Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Cell Phone
*JOB REQUIREMENTS: *
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 1 to 2 years of retail
work experience or an equivalent combination of education, training
and work experience preferred.
- Ability to supervise and train for the use of equipment, tools
and materials listed in the Customer Service Representative (CSR),
Lead CSR (LSR) and Store Assistant (SA) job descriptions.
- Ability to supervise and manage the functions listed in the CSR,
LSR and SA job descriptions.
- Ability to use computer, or acquire those skills necessary to use
a computer at the store, which includes completion and analysis of
reports, inventory control, cash control, employment related forms,
- A valid driver's license and dependable transportation.
- Ability to have open availability.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions
- Ability to work in the conditions described below.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Certificates & Licenses: Food Server certificate (e.g. ServSafe)
and Food Safety Management certification may be required.
*JOB DESCRIPTION ACKNOWLEDGMENT*
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work
to be performed in this position and it is not intended to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties,
responsibilities, functions, and qualifications required of the
position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and
will be evaluated, in part, on performance of the tasks listed in
this job description. As with all positions, the responsibilities
and duties of this position may change. The Company reserves the
right to revise this Job Description at any time with or without
notice. This Job Description does not constitute a contract for
employment and either the incumbent or the Company may terminate
employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
*Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company complies
with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state
and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be
entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA
and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an
undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human
Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any
forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* 10 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Circle K Stores Inc, Orlando , Manager in Training (MIT), Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!