Location: Winter Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ZIO is currently seeking an enthusiastic leader to oversee our
service and support department. This role touches all our clients
and departments and is critical to our clients and to the
* Are you willing to be held accountable for the performance of not
only yourself but your team?
* Do you understand that focusing on the client means that you will
constantly have to shift your priorities and accommodate the
* Do you have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and
* Do you have the ability to think outside of the box to solve
If you answered Yes to these questions and you are looking for
opportunities to join a growing company, ZIO is what you are
Sophisticated Technology - Simplified! This describes ZIO and the
building technologies we deliver. To accomplish this, we all work
as a team, and everyone is dedicated to quality of the highest
level. Every project must be better than the one before and "Good
Enough" doesn't exist. We haven't won all our awards by allowing
mediocrity. However, ZIO recognizes that with this intensity there
must also be a balance. We ask that everyone focus on a healthy
Life-Work balance; that is, they should put their life before their
We're looking for a detailed-oriented service manager to manage our
support department and oversee customer service interactions,
invoicing, and scheduling. The service manager's responsibilities
include the highest level of client service, developing lasting
relationships, and managing the support team members. The service
manager maintains a strong work knowledge of all industry practices
as well as the company's products and services.
*Work Activities and Duties*
The various functions include but are not limited to the following
* Delegating and directing service task, monitoring the progress of
current support calls.
* Handling client complaints and concerns quickly and
professionally to maintain strong relationships and ensure repeat
* Managing and approving tickets, invoices and department POs for
quality and accuracy.
* Understand, follow, and improve the support process and the
company's software which includes ticket management and all related
support activities in conjunction with other departments.
* Overseeing the activities of all team members in the support
department and evaluating the departments efficiency and areas for
* Resolving support problems and improving service methods to
increase the support productivity and client service.
* Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create
methods to lessen recurring issues.
* Train new and current team members on support procedures and best
*Competencies and Qualifications*
The Service Manager should possess the following knowledge, skills,
abilities, and characteristics to be successful in this job:
* Minimum of 2-years professional experience in technology systems
integration (AV, Security, Fire Alarm, Lighting) or similar field
such as Information Technology or Construction with proven
experience in management numerous of simultaneous projects, tickets
or other similar activities.
* Previous service management experience required.
* High level of computer and business systems proficiency using PSA
or ERP style software to manage business operations.
* Ability to maintain a calm demeanor, stay organized and always be
in control, especially during times of high stress or rapid
* Leadership attributes with the abilities to lead, motivate, and
develop a team are preferred.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
ZIO believes that the key to keeping great talent is treating them
well. We realize it isn't all about the money. Some of the benefits
* Paid Training & Semi-annual career coaching and development
* Retirement Matching
* Health & Dental Insurance
* Paid Holidays & Time Off
* Company events such as go-kart racing, bowling, beer tasting on a
* Profit sharing
If you believe your work is a personal reflection of yourself,
strive for success in everything you do, and you have a passion for
constant learning then you should apply now. ZIO is going places
and we need great people like you to get there.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: ZIO, Orlando , Service Manager, Executive , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!