Company: Interstate Premier Facility Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description:Family-owned since 1988, Interstate continues to be
driven by our long-standing dedication to advancing the careers and
talents of our team. We embrace a culture of recognition by
rewarding exceptional employee performance and frequently promoting
from within. As a fast growing national janitorial and maintenance
company, we are seeking, driven team members who align with our
work happy philosophy. We are proud to service clients among many
business industries such as educational, office buildings,
industrial facilities, healthcare, and specialty facilities. Our
focus on creating healthy and safe environments allows businesses,
schools and facilities across North America to thrive.This rapidly
growing company seeks enthusiastic and reliable Operations Manager
to oversee multiple client's sites. The ideal candidate must be
self-motivated, able to work independently, yet also be a team
player. We encourage you to apply if you are looking to advance
your career in a fast-growing company.Job tasks include, but are
not limited to:
- Manage the daily activities of assigned portfolio sites to
include appropriate cleaning of all offices, concourses, seating
areas, washrooms, public spaces, etc.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the
highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate, schedule and perform all special project work for
- Communicate and work closely with home office to improve the
operations and employee experience.
- Daily supervision of the janitorial staff.
- Be a champion of company policy and procedures, live out the
Interstate values and embrace the Code of Conduct.
- Communicate and report to Director on weekly basis.
- Maintain and order cleaning supplies and inventory.
- Process all payroll for all staff.
- Schedule and train all new janitorial staff members.
- Responsible for managing disciplines and performance;
coordinating with HR for assistance when necessary.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and
- Conduct building inspections and report for clients.
- Daily communicate with clients via phone and email.
- Plan and coordinate new startups, including recruiting and
training new employees.
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes
arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged
- Other tasks as assigned.Please note, the summary job
specification is not a comprehensive definition of the post. It is
subject to modification and amendment and could include other
duties related to the post.Schedule: varies week to weekPay:
commensurate with experienceThis position will require frequent
travel throughout the state of FloridaRequirements:
- Prior floor experience preferred.
- Previous experience managing a janitorial team through
motivation, coaching and development.
- 3-5 years' experience working in the janitorial industry.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and
direction quickly and multitask. Proven experience supervising 15+
- Ability to maintain a budget.
- Ability to sell additional services to clients.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision-making
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all
levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both
inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong
sense of responsibility.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word
processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and
holidays.Interstate Premier Facility Services Provider is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Interstate - Work Happy!
Keywords: Interstate Premier Facility Services, Orlando , Operations Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!