Company: Massage Envy
Location: Winter Garden
Posted on: November 25, 2022
OverviewDo you love helping others?Are you a natural leader -who
loves to inspire others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a
community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their
best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage
Envy. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and
skincare. As an assistant manager at one of our franchised
location, you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong.
And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Rally a team of caring professionals -to deliver an excellent
end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented team -of massage
therapists, estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide,
support, and inspire them.
- Own the success of an all-star location -where clients want to
be, and service providers want to stay.
- Lead and Encourage -employee engagement by remaining active in
franchise-wide social media campaigns and competitions.Here's
what's in it for you:The rewards of the job go beyond the
difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer
a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you -
- A healthy compensation plan -that rewards your hard work
- A dynamic, energizing environment -where you're consistently
challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and development -to help you grow as a manager
and lead your team.What We'll Accomplish TogetherAs a team, we're
committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise we help
you take care of you every day to clients and employees alike. As
the connector between the franchise owner, franchise staff, and
clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone
together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests
-by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a
clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the
sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness
journeys -by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering
with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the
team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving team -by setting clear expectations,
providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing
performance regularly to empower team members to improve and
- Running a tight ship -where every operational detail is
addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring
compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to
location employees (including any local and state licensing laws
for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culture -where all employees feel
valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and
fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modeling the Massage Envy core values -of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.What it Takes to SucceedA team
is only as strong as its leader, so we're looking for people who
have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who
shine in this role are:
- Smart and experienced -with prior background in management,
marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree
- Born leaders -who can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire
and who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performers -who can set goals, prioritize work, analyze
business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solvers -who can think on their feet, bring people to
compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing
positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.We
Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If
you're ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we
can't wait to meet you.Salary: $11-14/hrOrlando, FloridaWinter
Garden, FloridaWindermere, Florida*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
(MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated
franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF
or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions
posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised
location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its
affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by
each individually owned and operated franchised location and may
vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Orlando , Assistant Manager, Executive , Winter Garden, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!