Operations Manager (MCO Airport)
Company: CLEAR - Field
Posted on: September 24, 2022
With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable
frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than
8 million members and 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's
identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet -
transforming the way you live, work and travel. Trust and privacy
are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being
in control of their own information and never sell member data.
CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government
regulators and is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism
Technology under the SAFETY Act.
Who We Are :
How CLEAR works
Health and Safety with our Touchless Verification
About the Role:
The Operations Manager will be a part of our airport leadership
team, assisting with the daily oversight of our operations at this
location. The ideal candidate for this position is an excellent
communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial
environment. A management background in airports is not necessary
to be successful in this role, but you must be an excellent leader
with a great track record.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure CLEAR's enrollment and verification operations are
conducted with the highest levels of security and integrity, and in
compliance with all TSA, airport, and CLEAR regulations, policies,
- Ensure CLEAR attendants are providing best-in-class customer
- Serve as a CLEAR ambassador throughout the airport and airline
- Drive new enrollments through the airport sales program by
consistent sales coaching, contests and recognition. Conduct
analysis to result in recommendations and implementation of ideas
to generate new customers.
- Analyze key metrics, customer feedback and direct "on the
floor" observations to make informed decisions on how to
- Support an open and exciting internal corporate culture that
motivates all team members, fostering creativity, innovation,
advancement and a solution orientation.
- Train new and existing employees on all procedures, customer
service and sales
- Collaborate with other CLEAR supervisors to create CLEAR best
- Work the lane when necessary to provide the best experience for
our members and to met required security & customer service
- Bachelor's Degree in business management and/or related field
- 3 years of work experience with at least 1 year of management
experience in a customer facing operation.
- Solid leadership, administrative, organizational, and project
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to motivate, mentor and influence others.
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience in, employee engagement,
customer satisfaction, sales and adhering to compliance
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite and Microsoft Office, including
Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Required to successfully complete a government background
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: CLEAR - Field, Orlando , Operations Manager (MCO Airport), Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!