Posted on: September 23, 2022
Since 1984 Culver's has been setting the gold standard in quality
service. We use the freshest ingredients to prepare every guest's
meal to order - serving each with a smile and creating an
experience you can't get anywhere else. This position is
responsible for maintaining excellence in guest service and quality
control to ensure the company mission that every guest who chooses
Culver's leaves happy. This position directly reports to the
The True Blue Crew is as genuine as Culver's handcrafted meals, and
for us it's more than a job. It's about making someone's day just a
little brighter. We challenge crew members to take their skills to
the next level, offering many opportunities for growth and
leadership. Who knows, maybe you'll operate your own Culver's some
To learn more about our history and values, visit us at
TRUE BLUE CREW MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest
service, and restaurant cleanliness meets Culver's system
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team
members through appearance and attitude.
- Exhibits proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily
control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Ensures team is cross-trained to be capable in all positions in
order to assist as business dictates.
- Maintains an adequate team on each shift to meet labor cost
- Assists in recruiting and hiring for additional True Blue Crew
positions as needed.
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and
projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Observes and maintains daily inventory levels as well as
ensures shelf life and rotation of inventory is maintained.
- Delegates and verifies restaurant/equipment cleaning is
completed during each shift.
- Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing
issues and guest concerns.
- Builds effective relationships with both external (guests and
vendors) and internal (team members).
- Practices clear, concise, and honest communication in both
verbal and written formats.QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma/GED required, College degree is a
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a supervisory role.
- Restaurant or food service industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of this position
including standing, walking, and handling for extended periods of
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude is required.
Keywords: Culver's, Orlando , Assistant Manager, Executive , Apopka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!