Company: Planet Fitness Sunshine Fitness Management
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting in the
oversight of gym operations to ensure an exceptional Judgement Free
member experience as well as a financially successful club.Sunday -
ThursdaySunday 5:30am-1:30pmMonday 4:30am-1pmTuesday - Thursday
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training and developing a high
performing staff consisting of Member Service Representatives,
Trainers and Custodians.
- Assist in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all members,
prospective members and guests and ensuring staff follows superior
customer service guidelines.
- Assist with Staff Management and provide backup support to Club
Manager as needed.
- Assist in scheduling and supervising staff.
- Member service oversight - Ensuring staff is providing a
superior customer experience at all times.
- Assist in resolving or escalating employee issues or
- Involved in all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
- Assist in overseeing cleanliness and maintenance of
- Assist in ordering of supplies using specific budget based on
- Assist in tracking statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, and
- Backup support for any employee who is absent.
- Superior customer service skills
- Solid supervisory, diplomacy and listening skills
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Current CPR Certification required
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- Must be 18 year of age or olderPhysical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift
- Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during
shiftSunshine Fitness Management, LLC provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.On-site interview will
require a self-wellness check and completion of questionnaireJob
ID: 2022-4690 External Company Name: Planet Fitness External
Company URL: https://www.planetfitness.com/ Street: 19 Alafaya
Woods Blvd., Remote Position: No
Keywords: Planet Fitness Sunshine Fitness Management, Orlando , Assistant Manager, Executive , Oviedo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!