Sr. Product Manager - IT
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related area.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.Job
SummaryManages the development and execution of product concepts,
designs, and enhancements for one or more functional areas,
including driving innovation and transformation for product
practices and processes. Engages end users and stakeholders to
build business cases, develop key performance indicators, and
launch capabilities for assigned products.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Develops and leads the product strategy for one or more
functional areas, including creating the vision for assigned
projects, conducting market research and planning, designing
concepts and user cases, and completing feasibility analyses.
- Builds business cases for product ideas and oversees the
coordination of systems and solutions.
- Gathers, organizes, analyzes, and documents business
requirements on products and services offered by competitors in
order to understand market needs and user pain points to create
- Works with cross-functional teams to design, specify, document,
prioritize, and execute product vision, including obtaining
alignment and buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Manages product launch collateral, including user
documentation, marketing collateral, and demonstrations.
- Measures and reports product performance and quality while
continuously optimizing the customer experience.
- Provides market, industry and competitive expertise and
analysis to drive product performance.
- Makes periodic visits to field locations, trade shows, and
technical conferences to gather market intelligence and
feedback.Nature and Scope
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem
solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations.
Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Makes decisions under
conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information,
that produce effective end results.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to
the expected results. Determines and develops an approach to
solutions. Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex
problems or issues.
- May oversee the completion of projects and assignments,
including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress
and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc. Contributes to
employees' professional development but does not have hiring or
firing authority.Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or
standing/walking and/or there is some requirement to lift or handle
material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the
time.Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 5-8
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 3-5
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas.
Keywords: HD Supply, Orlando , Sr. Product Manager - IT, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!