Manager- Product Management
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: August 6, 2022
DPEP Technology and Digital is looking for a Manager- Product
Management to support new business initiatives and strategic
priorities. The role will be responsible for informing product
strategy, concept development, and defining and executing these
initiatives in collaboration with key stakeholders and partners.
The team s work spans across all global Parks digital touchpoints
including web and mobile, as well as physical and digital
convergence within the theme parks and resorts businesses.We want
someone ready to collaborate with some of the best storytellers in
the industry, leverage cutting edge technologies, and support a
cross functional team that connects Guests with some of the most
beloved characters, universes, and worlds of all time. A successful
candidate will be highly analytical, collaborative, able to work
extremely effectively in a matrix organization while wearing
multiple hats, be comfortable working autonomously, and adept at
synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high
quality, simple products and applications that Guests love.
- Lead the strategic planning process for new business
initiatives within DPEP Technology and Digital and create holistic
roadmaps to deliver on strategic priorities across products
- Identify areas for growth and analyzing existing products to
uncover opportunities to enhance and grow existing products with a
particular focus on emerging technology platforms and
- Drive strategic direction for products and creative experiences
that bring joy to our Guests, through compelling digital and
physical interactions and take advantage of prevalent mobile
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create new products
and features that inform new business initiatives and strategic
- Gather, analyze, and interpret trends or signs of change, to
drive product strategy and create competitive advantage in an
- Evaluate market opportunities and strategic partnerships with
respect to their strengths and develop business cases for new
products and features.
- Identify and build partner relationships that will enable
exciting customer experiences
- Proactively support management of deal pipeline and ideation,
structuring and execution of strategic opportunities
- Define standard KPIs and Metrics to measure success including
engagement, monetization, stability, and performance (e.g.,
engagement over time, conversion rate, monetization of high value
features for business and guest)
- Makes choices about product and project scope, priorities, MVP,
delivery dates, etc.
- Manages and executes on multiple projects in parallel,
balancing the needs and timelines of each simultaneously.
- Support leadership in large scale initiatives, including
creation of deliverables (assessments, internal presentations,
etc.) with a view toward promoting informed decision-making and
presentations that will be shared with senior-level audiences.
Basic Qualifications :
- 6+ years of experience in product development and/or
consulting/strategic partnership role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an
ability to communicate and influence decision making with all
levels in the organization (business, executive, technical)
- Experience identifying, defining, and addressing technical,
user and business issues in a fast-moving organization Preferred
- Experience in product innovation and emerging digital
technologies including AR, VR, ML/AI, video games and interactive
- Experience evaluating emerging technology solutions and
companies for fit and viability against use cases.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactive thinker with the ability to
thrive in an often ambiguous, fast paced environment.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key
stakeholders across the organization
- Working knowledge of markets, products, and competitive
landscape (including ability to predict and explain current/future
trends), and the ability to translate (both verbally and in
writing) technologies into business value.
- Strong analytical and financial skills. Required Education :
Bachelor s Degree or equal experience required. Graduate degree
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Orlando , Manager- Product Management, Executive , Apopka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!