Territory Manager - Northern FL
Company: Luxer One
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At Luxer One, we're committed to making life simpler by
automating package acceptance and providing solutions for the
asynchronous exchange of items. Whether solving the problem at
multifamily apartments, placing lockers in Libraries for a
convenient pickup, or solving package management challenges for
corporate offices, we dedicate ourselves to finding the best
solutions for our customers.The Luxer One Customer Success
department is seeking an enthusiastic, driven, customer-centric
Territory Manager to join our growing team! Our Territory Managers
ensure that our customers have a solution that works flawlessly,
stays up to date, and meets their needs.If you are a highly
motivated, tech-savvy, self-starter that is comfortable performing
maintenance and repair work, then this might be the position for
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting on Luxer One
systems. You will keep the systems working 99.9% of the time in
- Perform system upgrades in your market, and ensure that the
systems you support are up to date and in excellent working
- Provide in-person customer service to property managers and
- Collaborate with internal teams to address escalated customer
service inquiries and opportunities for growth within your assigned
- Build relationships with your assigned clients to drive the
adoption of new features and services offered in your market.
- Provide valuable customer feedback to the Product Development
teams to ensure we provide customers with a product that meets
- Work with our Product Development team to test out new
solutions in the field.
- Take on special projects to assist in the growth and
development of the company.Skills
- Exceptional people skills & communication skills.
- You have a proven ability to troubleshoot and repair both
hardware and electronic components.
- Experience performing maintenance and troubleshooting for
- You are comfortable working on repairs of the package
- You can collect actionable feedback about customer usage and
communicate it back to other team members.
- You know how to train others to use a product or service
- You can think creatively/outside the box and use existing tools
to solve problems for customers.
- You have advanced computer skills previous experience with Zoho
or a similar CRM.
- Proficient with Mac or Apple products.Experience
- 1-3 years of performing field repair work or remotely
- 1-3 years of experience in a support or service
- Successfully worked in a remote role where you determined your
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including a
confident phone presence and effective email communication.
- Software or hardware support experience
- Managing a market or territory
- Bachelor's or other Technical Degree
- Humble, Hungry, People Smart
- Self-starter with an affinity for action & responding
- Solutions driven
- Focuses on the customer even when faced with challenging
- Solid fundamentals in customer relationship management
- Diligent and thorough in your planning & execution
- Obsessed with client expectations & user experience
- Thinks through potential outcomes & mitigates risk
- You make others better when working with them
- Luxer has got you covered! You will have a 401k with up to 4.5%
matching, untracked vacation, and a hybrid work schedule. We
promote education through tuition reimbursement. You will also have
medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs, as well as
employee assistance programs.
- You'll have opportunities to advance. We're fans of helping our
employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged
with new tasks, be mentored and grow. We promoted 42% of our
employees last year!
- Luxer celebrate one another's differences. Although we're proud
of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to
strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that
bring us together on important issues, and provide educational
opportunities for all employees.
Keywords: Luxer One, Orlando , Territory Manager - Northern FL, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!