FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER- WINTER PARK
Company: Bar Louie Management
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Bar Louie, we live to SERVE, our Guests, our
People, and our Community. We do this by GROWING our PEOPLE (That's
YOU), our Fans & our Company. While we are fiercely committed to a
foundation of daily routines, policies, and practices that ensure
we stay Safe, Healthy, and Compliant with all regulations and laws
– we also celebrate thinking differently and creating the WOW in
the work we do each day. We call this Freedom within a Framework,
and it allows us to be consistent as a brand while also pursuing
continuous improvement. Whether we are collaborating with others or
completing a task alone, Integrity is key and a non-negotiable. And
though we are always busy and constantly changing – we also strive
to show empathy and to have a lot of FUN every single day. Bar
Louie offers a culture that is as diverse and unique as YOU.
POSITION OVERVIEWAs a Front of House Manager, at Bar Louie – your
number one focus is serving our guests and our Team Members (TMs).
The safety, security, and wellbeing of our TMs, Guests, and Company
assets is your passion. You have the "hospitality gene" and
genuinely care about people. Your style is fun but extremely
focused, and always professional. You have confidence, and we
support Freedom that allows you to express your unique personality.
BUT – you always lead within the Framework we have provided – never
cutting corners and never allowing your team to cut corners either.
As a member of Bar Louie's leadership team, you are charged with
driving profitable sales within your gastrobar's 4-walls. You do
this by adapting your leadership style to ensure you are getting
consistently high performance from each member of your team.
Speaking of the team – you know how to attract; hire; onboard;
train and retain a GREAT Team. You know that each Team Member is a
reflection of you, and you are always striving to be a great
example. You are smart and efficient – able to lead an impactful
pre-shift; run expo or jump on the line; coach a Team Member up and
sometimes out; inspire our Guests – all while driving sales and
running a safe and profitable shift. You take your cue from our
guests – matching your style to their mood. POSITION
- Exemplify Bar Louie's Mission, Vision, and Values in the way
you approach your shift each day.
- Demonstrate a maniacal commitment to cleanliness, sanitation,
safety, and accurate financials.
- Support and lead your team on all Local/State/Federal and
Company policies; processes and procedures.
- Provide tools and resources; coach and develop; redirect and
recognize efforts of team members.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and
- Lead team to work in the same way and hold others accountable
to this commitment
- Complete all safe and secure training and processes as
- Address store needs (emergency, regulatory visits, etc.)
- Enter and Exit building SAFELY
- Complete all opening and/or closing procedures
- Follow all policies and processes communicated by your Manager
or the Company.
- Greet incoming and departing guests to create a pleasant
ambiance and experience.
- Manage the flow of guests into the dining areas and provide
accurate wait times.
- Promptly answer incoming calls, take reservations, coordinate
takeout and delivery services.
- Maintain a clean dining area and implement safe working
- Develop strong communication and line reporting procedures to
implement and improve processes that drive better service and
- Coordinate and lead management report meetings with key
- Lead hiring, managing, scheduling and training of supervisors,
team leads and staff members.
- Motivate the team to achieve their daily productivity and
- Serve as the primary point of contact for operational issues,
customer inquiries and escalations.
- Recommend continuous improvements to our processes, workflows
- Monitor and support customer service inquiries and promotions
on social channels.
- Provide accurate availability; check the schedule regularly and
have consistent attendance.
- All other duties based on business needs SKILLS AND ABILITIESA
successful Front of House Manager is not looking for a Monday thru
Friday desk job where you are at a computer all day. A GM at Bar
Louie thrives on engagement with people, with food and with
beverages. Our GMs know how to throw a great party any time of day
– without crossing the line and trying to become the "life of that
party." Between administrative work, our growing delivery business,
and 5 distinct Day Parts – our Front of House Managers are busy
most of the day! If you thrive while leading in an environment that
is fast-paced with competing priorities – welcome to Bar Louie.
Here are a few skills you should bring to Bar Louie on Day 1 –
- High school diploma or equivalent and be at least 21 years of
age or older.
- Hospitality or restaurant experience with keen interest and
knowledge of food service required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with Managers and Team
Members and Guests.
- The ability to coach and develop people at all experience
levels to succeed within their role.
- The ability to develop positive relationships with Team Members
- The ability to multi-task; manage deadlines and multiple
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly efficient, detail-oriented; focus on accuracy and
- Exceptional customer service skills. Famous for your
- The ability and desire to pursue constant improvement and
- Presents a professional, business-like image while representing
- Proficient in POS Systems; Inventory Systems and Microsoft
Office software products. BASIC PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS When working
at a gastrobar location, Team members must be able to perform the
duties of that location. The team member will frequently sit for
short periods, talk via Cloud-Based video conferencing and the
phone often, and hear and manipulate objects always. Additional
requirements will include lifting to 10 (ten) pounds regularly and
up to 50 (fifty) pounds as required. Lifting from floor to shoulder
continuously and overhead infrequently and twisting and reaching
frequently and grasping objects to move or manipulate always.
Working in hot then cold environments for extended periods. May
inadvertently bump into team members in a relatively small work
area. Will stand and walk for extended periods. FREQUENT hand
washing and sanitation is required. Ability to use knives, slicing
equipment, and other food preparation equipment. Team Member must
be able to communicate with Guests and other Team Members and
manipulate handheld and desktop devices. We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: Bar Louie Management, Orlando , FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER- WINTER PARK, Executive , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!