Sr. AI / Algorithm Manager - Advanced Capabilities
Company: Elbit Systems of America
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of
high-performance products, system solutions, and support services
focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation,
and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the
United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting
those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United
States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit
Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high
technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for
innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional
information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on
Sr. AI / Algorithm Manager Elbit Systems of America is looking for
an experienced Sr. AI/Algorithm technical lead / manager to provide
project planning and leadership as a member of our growing team.
The candidate should have experience implementing algorithms in
real-time on relevant tactical processors in both software and
firmware. Candidates must have defense experience in image
processing, detection and classification, and sensor fusion. The
candidate will be expected to grow into a role developing
artificial intelligence/machine learning based algorithms for data
fusion, autonomy, and navigation.
Candidate will be expected to be able to identify technology needs
and plan projects to create it, defining scope and developing
budget and schedule to accomplish objectives. Candidate must be
able to develop winning proposals as part of a team, able to
understand customer needs and provide technical subject matter
expertise to connect our capabilities to a winning strategy.
Candidate will be expected to participate in technology roadmap
development, understanding needs for future product capabilities
with AI and laying out roadmaps for AI/algorithm capabilities to be
developed and inserted into products.
- Ability to deal with complex problems in an international
environment of cultural diversity.
- Lifecycle Product development from concept through verification
and delivery to the customer including integration onto the
- Technical leadership during the design/implementation
- Technical briefings to management and customers.
- Excellent planning, management and communication skills.
- Development of technical & product roadmaps and competitive
- Lead and/or review of proposals and participate in customer
- Analysis of Customer Documentation to create System Level
Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), Specifications, Architectural
Design and Interface Control Drawings (ICDs).
- Lead the sophisticated analysis, design and testing of complex
- Technical interface between ESA's external customers and
- Develop and analyze highly complex algorithms.
- Support business capture activities, including proposal text
development, cost estimating and presentation activities.
- Proficiency in the use of Requirements Management and Model
Based Systems Engineering tools, preferably DOORS and Rhapsody
- Work independently and with internal/external
- Willingness to travel domestically.
- Technical lead for AI / algorithm development work.
- May assume the Project Engineering Manager
- Operates with guidance from Director, expected to manage daily
- BS or MS or equivalent experience in Mathematics, Physics,
Computer Science, Machine Learning, or a related field.
- 10+ years of defense experience in image processing, detection
and classification, and sensor fusion.
- Proficient in C, C++, Matlab
- Embedded Software experience (Highly Desired)
- Experience with simulation and digital system model development
and analysis is desired.
- Experience in Team leadership, IMS development, business
capture, agile processes.
- Must be able to obtain a favorably adjudicated DOD Clearance at
the Secret level.
Keywords: Elbit Systems of America, Orlando , Sr. AI / Algorithm Manager - Advanced Capabilities, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!