Vice President of Professional Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
See how Dermalogica cut hours of tedious admin work out of open
enrollment each year and continue to increase employee adoption
year over year. PlanSource Portfolio: Software, Services & Customer
ExperienceTwo Trends in the Brokerage Space - The Source: Ryan
Hawley PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered
in Orlando, Florida that is looking for a Vice President of
Professional Services responsible for taking a take a lead role
establishing improved processes and go to market strategies, the
catalyst for transforming the way PlanSource works with our health
plan partners in data exchange.An ability and interest in
continuous improvement along with a good understanding of the
evolving EDI marketplace is critical.The Vice President of
Professional Services will also lead the EDI team that supports the
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes. This includes the
definition and implementation of new and improved automated
processes, managing the department by establishing the daily
monitoring of EDI file processing, the troubleshooting of issues
impacting successful receipt or delivery of client files, the setup
and testing of new additions to existing trading partner. Only
candidates with applicable experience and education will be
considered. . This position reports to the Senior Vice President,
Professional Services. About the Position In this role you will
provide business critical insights and best practices using
analytics, ensure cross functional alignment of goals and
execution, and help teams drive success on new initiatives forward.
You will leverage your analytical, strategic and project management
skills to help make informed decisions and execute quickly and
flawlessly to communicate the value of services to our customers.
You will also leverage your knowledge of leadership and use your
entrepreneurial mindset to help PlanSource be better prepared in
this fast-paced, dynamic industry. You must have a passion for
customer experience, exhibit strong presentation skills, and come
in with an existing track record of having served as a mentor,
leader, and manager to growing teams. Some of your duties are
- Partner with the SVP of Professional Services to define clear
team goals and financial & operating objectives.
- Communicate system and interface availability, modifications,
and problems to internal and external stakeholders as needed and
according to established policies and procedures
- Use access to data and personal observation to identify
potential process improvement opportunities.
- Implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency of the
EDI processes .
- Lead professional services team business improvement
initiatives through the definition of service offerings, best
practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital.
- Responsible for managing the P&L for the department.
- Advance professional services capabilities through process
improvements, tools, partnerships, and automation.
- Ensure that all projects meet client requirements and deliver
high customer satisfaction & reference-ability.
- Meet revenue and profit budgets and maintain an accurate
forecast with a maximum +/- 10% period- end variance.
- Recruit, manage & coach a diverse team of talented managers and
- Team with other parts of the organization including customer
support & success, finance, sales, product, and development to
establish cross functional processes that maximize customer
- Serve as escalation point for all matters related to
professional services. About You You are a forward-thinking leader
who is technicallysavvy and understands how to "talk tech" and then
can explain easily to internal and external stakeholders. As a
thought-leader who isn't afraid of ambiguity and "owning it", you
also will have 7+ years of extensive experience working with
high-growth companies focused on SaaS, and B2B preferably with
HR/Healthcare/Benefits. This position is designed for an
"execution-oriented" individual who enjoys both strategic and
tactical involvement in developing organizational processes and
systems necessary for growth. In addition, you possess the
- A degree/postgrad degree in Business or a relative field,
preferably to master's level (or equivalent work experience).
- 5 years Professional Services leadership experience.
- 5-10 years of experience delivering projects and involvement in
selling services in the software / SaaS space.
- 2-3 years of experience managing a cross-functional team,
including project managers and technical resources.
- 3-5 years' experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Very strong IT and EDI background.
- 3+ years' experience managing a P&L.
- Experience negotiating with external partners .
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and experience
- Great interpersonal skills with demonstrable success working
effectively with clients and teams.
- Excellent client management instincts and abilities.
- Must be an effective problem solver & troubleshooter.
- Experience managing and growing a services organization in a
- Experience developing methodologies that differentiate an
organization from the competition.
- Must have operational experience to include setting up SOW's,
rules of engagement, contracts, and other infrastructure to the
professional services team.
- Must have experience developing new business and nurturing
existing client relationships.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time and
occasionally work flexible hours to accommodate the time zones
related to clients. What We Offer
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech
company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to
make a big impact. Top five reasons to come to PlanSource: #5: Join
the Vista Family. In March 2019, Vista Equity Partners acquired
PlanSource, marking a new phase of growth. Vista's portfolio of
technology and software companies collectively make up the 4th
largest software ecosystem in the world with "intraportfolio"
career advancement opportunities and have structures in place to
leverage shared learnings from across the ecosystem. #4: PlanSource
has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based
technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit
programs. #3: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the
back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our
employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits,
employee recognitions, a work hard and play hard environment, and a
commitment to wellbeing. #2: You can grow and develop
professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal
promotions and also filling open positions within the company. #1:
PlanSource is the right company and we are on a roll. Be part of a
winning team in a high-growth technology company that is well
funded and values its employees and their families - Thousands of
employers and millions of consumers use the PlanSource Platform for
benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing administration.
-It's not you, it's us. Sorry! Our "Share" function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and/or try again
later. Do NOT try shaking your phone or computer. Trust us. -
Keywords: PlanSource, Orlando , Vice President of Professional Services, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!