RN Nurse Manager - Evening and Night Shifts - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Company: Orlando Senior Health Network
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you looking for a Great Place to Work? Look no furtherwe are
a certified Great Place to Work!
Are you someone who enjoys working with the senior population? We
are seeking individuals to join our TEAM and help ensure our
residents continue to live their best life while living in our
facilities. Orlando Senior Health Network is a Continuing Care
Retirement Community who offers senior living in several different
forms including Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Skilled
Nursing. We also offer opportunities in our Home Health Division.
If you are someone who wants to help bring joy to our residents
while working with a great team of employees, we'd LOVE to have
Our Mission: We are a nonprofit senior healthcare network dedicated
to providing the highest quality senior living and healthcare
services through our commitment, passion, and innovation.
Why Choose Us?
- Sign on bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Free Parking
- Discounts to theme parks, hotels, rental cars, and more
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other insurance choices available
for our full-time employees
- 401K with employer matching
- Bus Pass and SunRail reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym
- Employee eventsWe are currently seeking RN Nurse Managers to
join The Commons, our Skilled Nursing Facility.
What can we offer you?
- Wages: Up to $38/hour DOE
- Sign On Bonus: $5,000
- Shifts: Evening Shift (3P-11P) and Night Shift (11P-7A)
available at this time.What will you bring to our team?
- Must have minimum of 1 year management experience, preferably
within the Skilled Nursing Facility setting.
- Maintain State of Florida issued license as a Registered
- Must have a current CPR card.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language in an
understandable manner and to be able to carefully follow written
and oral instructions.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift and move intermittently
throughout the workday.
- Ability to perform all functions of the job classification
without posing a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace.COVID Safety: Employee health and
safety are our top priority. We provide gloves, masks, and hand
sanitizer to all essential employees. Before entering our facility,
employees have their temperatures checked, and completed.
One of the reasons OSHN is a recognized Great Place to Work, is
because we celebrate differences; we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. OSHN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and
is an affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of employment. Accommodation
requests for disabilities/religious reasons will be evaluated on a
Keywords: Orlando Senior Health Network, Orlando , RN Nurse Manager - Evening and Night Shifts - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!