Vice President Sales North America (Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company DescriptionVendavo is the leading provider of price
management and optimization solutions for business-to-business
companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions (On-premise, Mobile and
SaaS) include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price
setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies
improve profits through the art of science and big data. Leading
companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing,
and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive
higher profits. We're making a difference in business, and we're
looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to
grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global
impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, then you need
to join us here at Vendavo!We collaborate with our customers like
few others in our industry. That's how we help global businesses
achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable
outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes,
and - most importantly - people.It doesn't stop with unlocking
opportunities for customers: We're committed to creating growth,
opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.Our
team is growing. You will too.Job DescriptionYou'll be joining a
people-focused company and business development team. As a Vice
President, NA Sales, you'll be a senior sales leader responsible
for managing a Account Executive team.
- Duties include optimizing profitable revenue growth, client
engagement and satisfaction, pipeline development and forecast
management, budgeting, and expense management.
- You'll be leading a transformation to selling more strategic
and complex ( software, consulting, and services,) multi-year
engagements, so experience with similar deal structures is an
important requirement, and developing best of class expertise in
this area in year 1 is a critical requirement for the role.
- Leadership in this role is not about just selling more product
to F250 accounts, instead evolving your team to develop, embrace
and execute at the most strategic of levels in assigned
- Duties also include recruiting, developing and managing
senior-level sales talent, supporting the selling process through
direct engagement with strategic account sales teams, leveraging
technology and improving processes.
- Measures of success include meeting or exceeding targets for
sales revenue, sales profit, budgetary objectives, and improving
- The ideal candidate has led and managed, sales teams engaging
Fortune 500-calibre strategic accounts in the technology and/or
consulting services industries.
- A consistent track record of sales target achievement is
critical for this role.
- Experience in and commitment to executing with precision,
high-performance and disciplined sales management, specifically in
the areas of forecast accuracy, CRM usage and pipeline development
and progression is a critical per-requisite.
- Recruit, manage and coach sales professionals to deliver
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- Minimum 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading a sales team in public Cloud /
- Recruiting, managing and coaching high-potential sales
- Experience selling sell complex enterprise business
applications to business stakeholders ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM.
- You are self-organized and have a good balance of independence
- You are outgoing, team-oriented and personable. You know how to
roll up your sleeves and get scrappy. You are focused, passionate,
and aggressive about exceeding your plan.
- Experience in or a solid understanding of value-based
- Experience using and managing your business in Salesforce is a
- 3-5 years experience selling into relevant markets within
chemicals, wholesale distribution, industrial manufacturing or high
tech within the past 5 years a plus.
- CPQ and/or pricing experience in B2B is a big plus.Additional
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hoursAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.AccommodationsVendavo is
an inclusive community, and we know that everyone has their own
needs. If you have a disability or special need that requires
accommodation during the interview process, please contact your
recruiter with your request. Your message will be confidential, and
we will be happy to assist you.
Keywords: Vendavo, Orlando , Vice President Sales North America (Remote), Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!