Product Manager (Remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Fintech Company Looking For Product Manager (Remote)
This Jobot Job is hosted by John Erwin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $0 - $150,000 per year
A Bit About Us
FinTech company that is disrupting the lending industry with an
intelligent consumer point of sale platform. We strives to make the
process of securing a mortgage easier for consumers while making
the American Dream more achievable.
Why join us?
- 100% Work from Home
- Award Winning Company!
- Opportunity to work on mission critical projects
- Help us scale and influence development
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Pay
- 12 Holidays Paid
- Drive the ongoing advancement and planning of our
consumer/borrower and loan originator product strategy by working
with sales, customer care, design, development, and individual
clients to understand future needs and opportunities.
- Define customer requirements, use cases, user stories and
conceptual designs for the entire customer experience including
user interface, application features, provisioning, and
- Own and drive the process of defining and developing product
plans and roadmaps for assigned solutions.
- Develop business case justification for new products or
material changes in current products.
- Work with our design team, other product managers and
development groups on a regular basis to ensure software releases
are delivered accurately, timely and in full compliance with
- Support customer-centric culture through active engagement in
customer facing activities such as site visits, market research,
go-to-market activities, customer demonstrations and
- 5-8 years of software/technology/mortgage product management.
Equivalent experience in strategic marketing or business management
- Direct experience in consumer/B2C software as a service and/or
web-based applications required.
- Excellent knowledge of standard software methodologies
including Agile Scrum.
- Proven experience in developing product plans and aligning
requirements and user stories towards the execution of those
- Exceptional communication skills which will support delivery
and acceptance of plans and vision through all levels of management
within the organization.
- Working knowledge or experience with multiple market research
methodologies including surveys, focus groups, user groups, and
- Working knowledge and experience within real estate and/or
mortgage lending is required.
- Drive independently at high velocity towards an aligned product
- Proficient with SQL and rich data analytics.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Orlando , Product Manager (Remote), Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!