Associate Creative Director (Remote or Hybrid - Austin, TX))
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and
logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands
struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers
quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we
serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack
solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants
scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what
matters most.Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts
with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams, and
innovations around the globe.Auctane is looking for an Associate
Creative Director to guide, manage and motivate our talented team
of designers. Working closely with internal brand stakeholders, The
Associate Creative Director is responsible for transforming
marketing initiatives and strategies into effective, results-driven
creative communication and ensuring internal client objectives are
achieved. The Associate Creative Director must be strategic,
insightful, innovative, and collaborative. The Associate Creative
Director will not only be expected to the lead the team, but also
to contribute hands-on execution of a wide range of high-value
creative projects.Associate Creative Director Responsibilities
- Support the Creative Director in the development of concepts,
strategies, and internal presentations to company
- Manage and supervise multiple projects and internal and
external teams across multiple brands.
- Ensure resources are allocated according to project needs and
- Ensure brand identity and message consistency for all brands
across all channels.
- Meet internal client objectives, values, budgets, and
- Keep up with the latest trends, strategies, and
- Evaluate creative team performance and guide improvements.
- Lead and own work with the ability to formulate and develop
ideas with minimal oversight.
- Mentor, lead and motivate creative team members.
- Execute across a broad range of aesthetics and styles.
- Learn our business, understand our customers and apply the
knowledge and skills quickly.
- Must pay close attention to detail and demand accuracy
- Must be dependable, positive, open-minded, and be able to
clearly communicate both verbally and visually. Associate Creative
- You have 10+ years of agency/in house creative experience, 2+
as a manager, crafting extraordinary creative for marketing,
communications, or advertising campaigns, with a focus on digital
- Solid knowledge of marketing, brand, and design principles and
- Experience leading and managing creative teams.
- Strong concept and strategy development skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects within set
deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills in a variety of formats (proposals,
pitches, concepts, treatments, scripts, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (motion/video
experience a plus)
- Proficient understanding of print media, digital media,
performance marketing, and digital best practices
- Expertise and flexibility to evolve creative campaigns based on
metric-driven findings to achieve business objectives
- Outstanding art direction and design skills
- The ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect
- Optimizes executions in response to data from tests
- Plans and directs projects end to end and encourages the team
to pursue new creative solutions
- Presents work to senior creative staff and marketing
- Collaborates with writers and designers to develop
- Works with project managers and creative director to ensure
that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are
- Portfolio required Required Education And/or Experience
- You have 10+ years of agency/in house creative experience
- BA Degree in Design Preferred Education And/or Experience ( If
- BA Degree in Design Travel Requirements ( If Applicable )
- N/A Additional Position Duties: (The following is a list of
what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be
regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledIf you are based in
California, we encourage you to read this important information
linked here .
Keywords: ShipStation, Orlando , Associate Creative Director (Remote or Hybrid - Austin, TX)), Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!