Company: The Jacobson Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description:Our client is looking for a Claims Manager of
Property to join their growing team. This is an individual
contributor position. They are seeking a professional in the field
of Commercial lines property and Catastrophe claims of high
complexity and exposure. This individual will complete and sound
claim settlements, legal reviews, and investigations in accordance
with company policies and procedures. This is a hybrid role with
quarterly travel into our client's Orlando, Fla. office.
- Manages a portfolio of Specialty Program claims and administers
direction and oversight of the Program Claims handling.
- Reviews notices and leads the investigation, as necessary, to
determine if the third-party administrator (TPA) properly evaluated
the facts of the underlying loss(es), confirmed coverage, properly
assessed liability, and adequately determined the extent of
- Provides specific claims information to management relative to
high-exposure losses and matters involving potential areas of
- Assist counsel in preparation for and participation in
arbitration and litigation proceedings
- Produce timely initial notices and status reports on all
- Ensures quality customer satisfaction by ensuring inquiries and
issues are met in a timely manner
- Maintains diary control of reported cases meeting our reporting
guidelines to ensure updated status information exists and reserves
properly reflect the company's exposure
- Accountable for the directing the handling of a portion of a
portfolio of claims handled by the TPA or MGA arising from programs
assigned to youRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years experience in multiline commercial claims with a
concentration in excess and surplus lines.
- Knowledge of insurance products and solid understanding of
insurance related procedures, compliance, and regulatory
- Substantive experience and knowledge in handling Commercial
Property claims, including Catastrophe claims and the monitoring
and reporting of Cat exposures/events.
- High level of experience in analyzing and interpreting policy
language and coverage evaluation.
- Applicable adjuster's licenses required.
- Proficient with a computer, particularly in Microsoft Office
suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Limited travel not anticipated to exceed 3-4 trips
annuallyContact:Erin Shaughnessy+1 (312)
Keywords: The Jacobson Group, Orlando , Claims Manager, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!